15. Beauties

Shine was on the Phone when I reached there. And at her left Advaya was also waiting leaned on the wall. He looked tall ...did he grew more in one night? As if he hears my footsteps, his eyes found me and we looked at eachother for a moment. He greeted me with his smile. Immediately i felt light..the feeling of a weight lifting off my shoulder.

"Found anything??" Shine asked.

"No Idea." I replied.

"We have to visit the college as soon as we can.. more dely will cause an innocent life" shine said. Just the thought of it made my legs weak..Am i ready?? Can i do this?? I'm not ready for this..my head started spinning. Just then two hands on my shoulders hold me firm on the ground i looked up.."You Okay??"

"Want to sit down??"

"No...I'm Fine. Thanks. Let's go we don't have time."
We three left together all the way to college i was thinking of how and where it when wrong with Denny. But that's true we three worked together always. Oh Heaven!! Help me. I didn't realise i was crying until Advaya's hand touched my cheek to wipe them off. I looked at him and then put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes for a bit. And my whole body relaxed.
Shine stopped the car for a bit and and went out to answer the call. My eyes were closed. And i asked the question that i wanted to

"Do you believe anything what Teacher..I mean we told you??"

"Of Course...Things like that have been happening with me. I never paid attention to them or was careless more. But yes i connected the dots and I'm more like u guys. But..?"

"But ..What??"

"Why did we have dreams about eachother?" Now we both looked at eachother. Light were dim in the car which made his eyes more deep like a starry Night..no matter how long you look at them, one won't get tired of it.

"I wish i could answer that" i broke the eye contact and straighten in my seat.

"Thanks for lending me your shoulder"

"Anytime"

Shine returned. And we took off to the college. Everyone was tensed in the campus. There was death u could taste it in the air as we reached neared the department there were students gathered when we reached passed the crowd there was a body dismantled.. throat was sliced with the wire which was still stuck in the throat. Shine removed the students and teachers came to investigate. But my eyes flew to the door which was behind the body. Bushes were planted in front of it. I think that was used as store. There was writing in blood i looked at the hands of the body it was this person who wrote it and then died miserably...

"What are y... Shine stopped in the middle and she looked at the words "Present For Beauties" 
And a cold wind passed through me giving me goosebumps. We were sitting in the cafe our food was untouched.
"Let's talk to it..whatever the hell is this... Tonight" i said to shine
"We are not ready".
"We will never be. And people are dying every day. At least we'll know what it wants".
"Tonight then?"
"Yes"