17.

You get the feeling when you are searching something...someone so desperately that u almost get insane??. Well i have felt this and when u don't get proper sleep one starts getting hallucinations...i think it must be that again..i mean it doesn't make sense right that u just cross someone on the street and then you just meet them. NO!!!! he is not the one that i'm searching...my inner goddess just growled at me... And yelled to get up and move fast. Because when we both gets in drift she usually wins...
So i got up without saying anything further and marched off to my first class.
But there was a different kind of vibe that i was feeling the whole time. I tried hard to concentrate on what the teacher was explaining about advertising. And my inner goddess was angry because once again she said i was trying to picture those eyes on a passerby. She was right... wasn't she??
I mean it's right that people usually gets their Love of the life in colleges...but i had to agree with her that i was born different...things happened discreetly with me.

I don't remember when the lecture ended. Shine said to explore the canteen so we moved towards that direction. We took the table and the menu was there...and a student came to get the order. He had JC badge on him and a girl was taking the order on the counter.

' Don't you think u are thinking too much about this dream of yours?' she asked while taking the sip from her cold coffee.

' it's not the dream... something is off about here' i replied lazily while searching something..somone off the beat or out of frame to explain what i was trying to say.

' I know and what was that Pause before the class. You looked pale as if you saw a ghost.' As always she didn't miss it. After all only she knows what happens in my dreams.

' Hallucinations...i think. Lack of sleep nothing to worry.' i just shrugged it. But there was to worry. I have been feeling that warm sensation during the whole 45 min. Or maybe it's really in my head. Some how i survived the whole day. And no body was found. That mean it just was a dream. I laughed with a relief. Lecture finished and we were getting past the college exit and decided to wait for the auto rickshaw just 10 steps ahead of exit. And we found the stall of Chat and after ordering it we sat under the tree that has bench and i was busy with the taste and music in my ears when a crowd of students came out of the college boys and 2 girls they were laughing at some joke. Then i caught those eyes again and my body instantly went still. I stopped chewing...and as if he also knew those eyes were staring back.
It can't be...twice no way!. Some one was standing in front of him and only his eyes and hair were visible. But that gaze... intensity was same...How can it be??. My inner goddess was staring with open mouth..unable to say anything..well now! You can't say now that i'm dreaming again? Will you?. She nodded her head.
' Missi ... let's go'. I looked at Shine she was waiting and when i looked back in the direction he was still there. I got up and took the seat in auto and looked in the mirror. One of his friend said something and he laughed i guess and shook his head and with that he was zoomed out and so was i.

What the hell was that!!
The whole journey in the bus was dull. And my mind was still at outside the college. My inner goddess was shut also and refused to say anything. My mind was ...in mist. Maybe it's just.. curiosity i mean light could make you see things that are not there. Hmmm.... that's it ..it was light. And boys stare at girls all the time... There's nothing new in that. Then the bus stopped and a pamphlet was pushed in the window and i landed on my lap. In bright bold letters it said.

ARE U SURE?