7. After 2 Years.....

Okay!! It's been two years since my life has been wrecked. So much has happened in these two years but the thing that remains is Me and Shine and my bloody dreams. Oh!! My insomia has gotten worse but now i have mastered the art of being awake. We are done with bachelor's and now we are checking colleges for master's. It's like we are on a hunt looking for a delicious prey to sink our teeth into.

"This is it now... let's go home after this" shine said. We been checking out colleges for 2 days now. And we reached the JC college which was renowned for Mass Communication our some seniors were also in this college and they told us to come and check out the college first. We Were parking our two wheeler in the parking area when shine cell rang. She answered and nodded.
"Listen, Diya said there's some conference going in the department and she said one of us has to go so that we can save seat and it will be easy to get information."

"How about you go to department and i'll check out admission process?"

"Cool" with that she left.

Suddenly my headache was back..and it my affecting my eyesight as well. And there was sound something broke...fuck is it my head..??

Then i saw a brick rolled out and stopped at my feat. Shit! Someone is hurt. I dropped everything and ran inside the parking and there were bricks all over the floor and someone was lying and the bricks kept falling on his head...fuck!! I pulled my bag from my shoulders and put it on the boys neck then pushed the remaining walls to the other side.
Quickly i cleared the area and checked his pluse.."Thank God! His head was bleeding thick blood pouring out from his head my bag was red also. I went to my two wheeler got the first aid box cleaned his wound ..great he need stitches. I pulled my scarf and pressed on the wound to stop bleeding. He groaned in pain.. good he's conscious.
"Don't worry...you'll be fine. I just want you to relax take slow breath...you can do that right???"

With one hand i fished out my phone and texted shine about the situation. Then i checked his pockets and luckily i found his phone. And dialled the number that was probably one of his friends. Somehow  bleeding stopped a little and i used my once learned stitching skill right there.
"Sorry but it's going to hurt just bear it a little."and then i heard some footsteps and around 25 to 30 students crowded the parking lot. Wait!! I just dialled one person.
One student came forward and bend over the injured one and started asking, "who did this?? Who dared to touch you.. Just say the name." Then he turned to me
"Did it happen because of you??"

"No...he's probably breathing because of me. And instead of lashing out just get him to hospital he need stitches." I picked of my bag and moved to the exist and stopped turned back and said

'No one is responsible for his injury. He was trying to sneak in through wall. And the wall just broke. If he's lucky he'll survive. I looked at my watch and said, "it's already 5 min since he's bleeding i've stitched him but better get him to hospital". With that i left and headed to the department.

I was in the bathroom when shine walked in.
"What the Fuck?? You are bleeding...i thought some student was hurt... wasn't it?"

"Yeah! He was bleeding and that idiot was climbing the wall and it broke... all the bricks on his head. Lucky fellow i was there. Otherwise it was his full and final. i used my stitching after a long period...looks like i still got it in me ..anyway I have to get a new shirt" I cleaned the shirt as much as i could it went Pink that was much better then red.

"I've checked the department and i thing this one will do. Let's discuss it with our parents and lock this one. I don't want to check anymore colleges." She dropped the napkins in the bin.

"What? Say it..."

"Did you also felt that something is off about this whole campus?"

"Yes!! Something's is off." And lights started flickering immediately. And we both said in unison
FUCK!!!