19.

The whole day was blur. And i was getting confuse whether i should see the Doctor or not. After finishing the lectures Shine said she was catching up with her group. Now i decided to visit the library. So i can use the silence and try to take a little nap while reading. my eyes started getting heavy after some minutes i put my head on the table. After a while i opened my eyes and Advaya was staring right back at me. His head was on the table as well. Just opposite mine.

"Hi" exhaustion made my voice sleepy and lack of sleep made it difficult to get up and talk but i decided it's better for my throbbing head to not take strain anymore. We were in the library so hushed voices won't be be new here.

"Hey! I came here to take you out with other so we could catch up with the material but you didn't wake up. You sleep quite tight". There was hint of tease in his smile that was soothing despite my headache i felt relieved in his presence.

"I'd say otherwise because I have insomia sometimes... i sleep, sometimes but mostly don't. So right now i don't want to go anywhere tell them to come here". The whole time we both didn't leave our eyes of each other. Then he did something ...put his hand on my face and cradling my face and carsing this thumb on my cheek that simple motion caused me to shut my eyes and leaned into his hand. Almost in hushed voice he said

"Sleep! I'll do the rest. It's alright i'm here". I have no idea how long was he here but Shine's voice came next and woke me up. I was feeling refresh..light. was it a dream? Did i imagine him?? Was he here??
Of course! He was my inner goddess rolled her eyes. Why would u have slept then??

"Let's go I have booked the appointment with the pyschiatricst. He is a good one and the best part is he won't charge us".

"What kind of pyschiatricst is he then?"

"He is a family...and decided to help and he doesn't take clients now but he is ready to listen to u.. okay?"

"Yah! That sounds romantic" she gave a laugh which in return got her accusing look from librarian that said to either keep our volume down or leave. We took the second option and left. I was in the bus after 15 mintues heading back when my cell blink with green dot indicating that i have message. I opened it and felt the butterflies in my stomach.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I Hope you had a nice nap...take rest and i have send the material. Your material was very helpful our topic is almost ready. ☺️"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We reached the house that was quite  like the one you see in 90's movies all white with a garden and wide entrance with large doors that open to spacious hall with couches. The Pyschiatricst sure earn well. Who would not?? Then a housekeeper came and we were shown the way to the library that was quite fascinating, all kind of books were stacked there i took the seat near the door and we were waiting for him.
He arrived and took his seat the name plate read Dr. Vijay Singh. He was a man in his 60's grey hairs that were combed neatly and he had a smiling face that could make u feel welcome. No wonder he is renowned for his job.

"How can I help you Ladies? Aah! Before that how about some choclates and snacks". Without waiting for our replies he called his house keeper and ordered for us. He gestured me to take the seat on a white plush couch it was quite comfortable i leaned back and shut my eyes. Waiting for his instructions or something. I mean this is how it happens right?.

"What is your good name? My dear!"

"Mishti"

"Very nice name"

"Thanku Doctor"

"How long you have been suffering from Insomia?"

"Last 3 or 5 years i think"

"Why can't you sleep Mishti?? Because as far i have been told u were sleeping fine. Then what made you stop sleeping??"
I gulped was it okay to tell him?? Can i really do this?? Sitting in this strange office talking to a stranger...but i had to sleep if i want to live.

"There's a dream that i saw or see sometimes which makes me overwhelm and it's like so real that i can't control my emotions. It's not like i don't sleep..i do just took a small nap in the library"...and instantly i felt his hand on my cheek and my body went through a warm sensation. Control urself my inner goddess snapped at me.

"What are these dreams or dream?"

"Well! I see some one in my dream it's a figure i don't have face or any other feature of his. And he comes occasionally in my dreams.. it's kind of same figure."

"U read ...a lot?? Right??" I nodded. "Hmm..did u perhaps thought it could be one of those characters that u read before sleep and that stays in your subconscious?"

"No Doctor... because i like to read horror fiction...and psychology books. If he is a character from the stories then he has to have a face not just figure in shadow." There was edge in my voice. Like i was defending my Ross How dare he say ..? I felt that i don't like this doctor much. I just got up and collected my books and bag Excused myself and left the office.

If anyone has the right to accuse him then that's only me not some bloke with degree will decide what he is or what not.