13...

But he kept his words...he didn't interrupt but his mind was full of questions. He got up and went outside . Teacher turned to me and said,"You guys have got something and I know you wanted him to stay out of this but he's already involve".

"But what if something happened to him? I can't repeat the same mistake". I could hear desperation in my voice. Was it really me??

I followed him he was sitting on the stairs one could enjoy the sunset from this part of the house..open and spacious. I took seat next to him. Waiting for him to break his silence and it finally did.

"How did you knew that you are Dream Catcher?"

"Not exactly a Dream Catcher... that's what Teacher calls me but Yes! I see dreams ...places.. people who exist in real world. These dreams gets true. You are the example. I started having these dreams when i was 5 or 6."

"And what about..that Emotion thing??"

"That... it's exhausting..i don't do it own my own..it happens naturally. When someone is in pain emotionally there energy is sucked my me... it's like transferring the data from one device to another. That's why i avoid touching people and have to maintain distance because you don't know what kind of energy will be transferring and if the guilt is heavy...or negative it affects my health mentally and Physically".

"What about others?"

"As Teacher said..Shine can perform spells..not that she has wand or something but Her words are spell..with conviction and determination if she say anything it gets true. With Moon she can create Dreams in the subconscious mind like Lucid Dreaming where she controls the thoughts of a Person... together we help people to uncover truth."

"How does this work?"

"Well! Let's say you are sleeping write now and having a dream then if Moon is here also she'll be sucked by your dream and then she connects me and Shine in her subconscious mind through her mind waves and project that dream to us. From there we take part in your dream and affect it. It's helpful in cases like Coma... Possessed mind etc. And Moon's brother is also possessed that's what i feel but there must be a reason that he's still in coma. It's been 2 years and i'm still in search of answers."

"You'll find it...I'm sure". He replied but his mind elsewhere. He believed what I said..but what is he thinking now? He said goodbye and left the place. I didn't followed him. He needed time to process all this. So ..he can have it.

"He's got strong aura". Teacher said behind me.

"I'm aware...and it puts him in lots of troubles as well".

"He's got something I can sense it ..Was he involved in your any dream??. I nodded.
"Then be alert it's not safe for him to roam alone...okay?"

"Yes..Teacher". That's what i fear more these days.

We had dinner with Teacher. She makes the best food. In her language when a witch stir the claudrin magic happens. Then we cleaned the rest of the house. Starting with Library. It took 2 hours and after that we just jumped on the mattress to sleep. I replyed the whole day in my mind. Suddenly I was missing Moon...more then ever. We need her and tomorrow we'll see her after 2 years. This night is going to be long. Around 4 in the morning i was having Tea when teacher came and took seat.

"You are confused... anything i can help with?...she said with a smile. The smile that can bring comfort to even a stranger as well. It's easy to talk with her.

"Yes...No maybe. I knew it was him the very first day. I was sure he exists and I'll find him and I'm happy about it. But the things We do ..will he understand??? He a human afterall with family, responsibilities, friends. I want to relay on him but will he be okay with that???
Can we both handle each other?? And most importantly What we three do with Dreams...Chase... negativity at the end it's going to affect him teacher. I can't do this to him. I just can't... "

"But you both are connected with each other. You told me before you even met him. You always felt this connection. It's going to be there and the harder you try to push this the more it's going to hurt both of you. Just go with what your heart says. After all it knows what you want. So let your Heart take the lead this time...hmm?? And October has started so we have to be very careful watch the boy as well.. it's 4.30 now let's head to the hospital early morning we'll be able to catch her in time" she patted my shoulder got up and said.."Mist... Remember to breathe... everything happens for a reason and timing is never wrong..." With her smile she turned and went to her room. Sun was out with a orange shade filling the sky and my dark mind with light and a whisper that..."Every ending is a new beginning". I closed my eyes and let the sun Showered me with his hope...and new energy.