14. Awakening

We reached the hospital. Patient's were coming in for the morning visit and those who stayed overnight were leaving. We headed towards the second floor which was reserved for Long term patients...who were going through Cancer Treatments... transplants and Coma patients. As i reached near the room my anxiety came back but I held it. My feets didn't move forward. Teacher looked at me and she just patted my shoulder and went it. Then i saw two pair of shoes from my peripheral vision... didn't have to look up to know who they belonged to. Without stopping the shoes went to room's door opened and closed and gust of wind slapped my face causing goosebumps.

I dropped my head between my knees. Tears welled up and all the emotions...loneliness just spilled out. . The invisible ball in my chest vanished and my head started getting heavy and i knew the blackout was the coming. The door opened Teacher and Moon came out.
"It was nice of you to visit...i would have walked you out but again you are here for your own selfish purpose..not even that...you brought her..." it was directed to me. "The one who's responsible for all this shit...for making my life hell and still you want me to help so that...this time i can destroy another person just like she did with my brother..??Is it.. Professor?" Moon was raged but hurt more. It's not her fault. Teacher told me to not follow her to hospital but i insisted.

"You know this clearly...that it's not entirely her fault.. spells don't work in start...you make mistakes..I did as well. But you three are special and your brother... we can bring him back. Trust me ...your Teacher ..I would never lie to you. Come back... please. For your brother." She patted her cheek and took my hand and lead us out of the hospital. I felt like a child who got scolded for her mistake my shoulders were slumped and head down. Eyes on my shoes.
"Stop hating yourself..Mist. you need to get out of it if you want to help ...you gotta snap out of it. We don't have time."

"Denny is the only family she has...what if..? He didn't..."

"Quite...words have power..use them wisely..Dear.." Teacher made me zip my tounge but i wanted to talk..scream.we reached home teacher made me some tea to calm my nerves and it helped a little. Vibration on my thigh brought me back to reality and it was Shine.

"Listen... Don't have time quickly, hospital...the girl went missing" and the line went dead.
We reached at the hospital. Parent of the girl was hectic cctv footage was blank and it showed black screen. Staff searched everywhere but there was no trace of her. I entered the room where she was in the bed was empty. And the room looked liked a hurricane happened here. What could have happened here..?? I thought.

"The girl jumped out ...and it has left you the message." A familiar voice said.
It was my baby sister..not baby just 17 like me she had some thing in her ...like pyschometry she can touch things ... object and can tell what happened there. She picked up the book from the floor and closed her eyes opened the page and showed me... The books was destroyed completely pages torn and there were words that said "look up"...

I did and there was writing on the roof with blood...Oh! God...let this not be the girl's blood...and the words said
"I'll kill her...take her with me..." And an evil smile was made under the words.

"You should not be here Luna.. go home..! Now."

"Mother said to bring you...and you haven't been home and I'm not going without you...from the sight of it things, it looks spicy here." She said with a grin. A toddler who's happy to get the new toy.

"You are not needed here. Home ...Now" I said with a stern voice. Almost that sounded like my mother.

"Well! I'm not going...and I'm already involved. So i don't care. Besides if you don't want me to tell our mother about this thing...let me stay Sister."

"Luna...this is dangerous... It's not a game lives are at stake here. You being here will add one more thing to look after ..and I've already so many things in my plate. Please...Go Home." It came out as a request. Which rarely happens.

"You didn't tell me..that you found your dream guy...why?"

"Didn't get the time"

"Aren't you curious how i found out??"

"Do I have to?? I taught you how to use this gift of yours..so i know what you bave done.. checked my earphones or my clothes?"

"Both..He seem nice but damn those eyes ..now i know what you always said about those eyes... anyway I'm going to Teacher's house I'll stay till evening then i'll head
Home" with that left and with a last look at the roof. I went to the lawn to others.