10..

"As if he's gonna believe" she hummed in response.
Yes!! Finally we are going to meet. Am i ready for this?? Do you even know?? And most important question are you exactly what i thought you would be?...
***************************
Next morning we went to college one hour early. We decided to meet Advaya and explain all this. Now it was up to him whether he wants to believe it or not. This was the first time we were near pool. It was a warm day. Before i could see i felt him...I turned and he was walking towards us. With long strides and a steady pace. Head covered with dressing...with specs black T-shirt grey denim. His aura demanded attention that showed how natural Leader he is. He smiled in greeting.
And i kept repeating in my head... Don't ....just stop gawking at his eyes. We smiled in return.
Shine extended her hand in greeting. He did the same. I kept my hands in pocket.
"You sprained my wrist yesterday so... just verbal greeting" i said.
"Sorry again.. it was just defence" he said and his expression said he meant it.

"Let's get down to business" shine broke the silence. We checked the area to make sure we were alone that Shine said, "just listen first...if you have questions hold them and ask later" He nodded.

"So the thing is this college has something evil that killed the boy yesterday. And we both.."she gestured at me. "Felt that energy and saw it as well. And there are some other spirits here as well. And by the look at the body we think that ...there will be another victim and we have to stop this."
Advaya was quite alert with sharp Tiger's focus in his eyes. Stop looking....i reminded myself. Then he asked, " who will be the next victim then?".

I replied to this question "for that to know we have to find out what's exactly is roaming in this area and then it will be easy to find the person. We don't have time that's why we were in the library yesterday looking for this land property papers or Newspaper cutting about this land. But there's no record here".
"I'll try to look for the papers". He said looking at me.

"How can you agree so easily?? Do you believe in ghosts??. I asked curiously. He got up checking his phone and turned took three steps.. stopped and looked at me, in a stern voice he said, "Never had the chance to encounter spirits or whatever the hell they are...Don't know but I.... Believe...YOU!!! And he left. I stood there. Shine snapped her fingers at me and broke the spell.

"You know..you are behaving weird since yesterday...why???" She asked.
"He's the One. The Guy from my Dreams". Her mouth hung open and she looked at the exist from where he left and then at me.

"Are you?...what?? ....really!! How?...NOO...wait!! wow! So he knows about dreams as well?? She was exicited now.

"No idea but i don't know how to process it. My head is going to split..i think i need pills now. I really need to sleep". I was exhausted now. Just wanted to sleep and take rest.
*****************************************

After two days.. i got to know that Advaya was in Bachelor's with the same degree but not a regular student. So for the Panel Discussion we were put into a team seniors and juniors together. Five member team and he was to lead the group. We divided the section to between all of us. And now we were in the Canteen. Shine was with her group. I was enjoying food my only share of happiness these days. I noticed that Advaya was stealing glancing. I decided to break the silence.

"If you want to look then look properly...beside you have questions ...spill it. I said eyes fixed on him. Damn those eyes... it's good that he's got specs. I don't want anyone else to look at those eyes.

"Are you sure?? You'll answer my every question??" He was suddenly interested. His eyes shining with exicitement.

"Try me". I challenged.

"I have heard that you are astrologer...can read faces as well. Tell me about my future.." he shoved his hand in my direction so i could read his palm.

"No need for that...You are Born leader, Intelligent, bit of impulsive...and you have anger problem real bad...kind of destructive. You've got looks from your father but inside you resemble your mother. You are big softy but keeps a mask to avoid unnecessary people and problems. You like you explore forbidden places...spooky..haunted. You can be a writer...teacher or military related jobs depending on what you choose...and" i took the pause and said "You dream some strange stuff as well!! Is it enough?? " I placed my bag on shoulders and started walking to the library. He followed and stopped in front of me.

"How?" He was in shock that was written all over his face. This is me...and that's what happens when i tell people stuff like this. I just shrugged my shoulders in response and continued walking. It was lunch time so library was empty ... librarian was also having lunch somewhere. I pulled out the book about souls and paranormal stuff. And took the last corner sat down on the floor. Surprisingly he just took seat besides me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You are the first person who put me exactly how i am...and you want me to go...not happening. And yes!! I dream some stuff somethings or should i say particularly ...someone" he said 'someone' in a low whisper while eyes still on me. And i held my breath. Focus!! My brain said. I quickly looked away and kept my eyes on book.

"Have we met before?" He asked. We were glued on whatever was in our hands but clearly aware of the Vibes that we were feeling.

"No...i don't think so." I said.

"But i think we have we were on a roof. Your hair open but i remember your shoes and you were at a height sun going down". As he finished i looked up at him clearly seeing him for the first time since we met. He put his hand on my face and wiped something off. His touch spread like a warm sun in winters on my body. Fuck!!! Was i crying?? Again?

"Sorry.. i got something in my eye". I quickly got up and was about to put the book back on shelf but i used my sprained wrist completely forgot...and a sting reminded me of my sprain, it started throbbing..and then a warmth covered my back and he took the book out of my hand, put it back on the shelf. Applied onitment on my hand and with gentle touch he started massaging. My toes were curling inside shoes. And stomach was doing something funny. When i tried to pull my hand back. He just gave the look that clearly said to not push him and i stopped. Fuck!! This person is dangerous. He pulled his handkerchief and tied it on my hand.
"Now take care of it. It was a thankyou for this". he pointed at his head. And he picked my bag and helped me put it on. He whispered near my ear. "Thanks for showing up in real..Missi". With that he left. And i froze on the spot.." You are Doomed" a voice inside my head replied. Which i totally agreed.