Buried Truth

We decided to visit the college library. After all books always have the answers. You just need to know what's your gener. Just then we received a message that all the students will have to go through the questioning and we were requested to inform our parents. We were not to leave without interogation.
"But wait... college is closed by now there will be search going on and the investigation as well. We have to wait" shine said.
"No.. we have to get in the library today. Otherwise if there's any evidence related to this incident will be taken by the police. I have a plan". I said and explained that one of us will be in the questioning the other one will go to the library for search.
We arrived in the department and some students were afraid so i asked one girl to let shine go first. She agreed and shine went it. After sometime she came out and carefully through the backdoor headed out for the library and within 15 min i finished my questioning and followed her. Campus was dark lamps were lit. It was around 7.30. While avoiding the eyes i was marching with silent pads towards the library. That was at the end of the campus. Which made that area more spooky. I dialled shine and she picked up on first ring.
"Fuck!! It's pitch black. And my phone's battery is 40%" there was shuffling sounds in the background. She might be searching. Great!."
"I'm nearly there. I have taken the torch from store room. Just avoid glass. I can see the light from here" as i said i heard a rustling in the bushes. I stopped in the tracks. And held my breathe closed my eyes and put my senses on work. It was coming from the canteen side. Where the benches were kept. Without making a sound i slowly approached and hid behind the tree. I saw a head covered with a white colour. And slowly i reached towards that person. I could feel the vibe in the air and carefully not to startle him put my hand on his shoulder and he just grabbed the very hand twisted it and brought me to the ground covering my mouth with his other hand. Someone was shouting in the earphone...shit!! Shine..
I bit his hand and he let go. "Are you out of your mind?? And fuck!! You twisted my wrist. I circled my wrist to check the damage..." Aaghhh...you sprained it."
"Sorry...but you startled me. But why are you following me?"
"Who's following you..i just heard the sound and followed it. You are an old student right? He nodded. "Great!! show me the way to library". He was about to say something but didn't. He took us both to the library. He was about to leave.when i grabbed his shirt and shoved him inside the library. Before he said anything shine arrived.
"I was about to come out...where the heck were you.??? Shoving the light on boy face she asked "where did you get him from?" And what was the sound on the call??"
"We don't have time for this. Let's do some work and Mr." 'Advaya..the boy replied.
"Yah! Advaya ...help us ok!!?" He agreed instantly.

Shine took me to the last row and asked, " who is he? Why is he here?"

"He saw me coming here so i brought him along. If he decides to gossip..then we can say we three did this together and more the merrier. Right now having two extra hands is all we need".
"What are we searching for?" He asked. i turned to him  and oh my heavens!!! all the air in the room sucked out and my heart was beating in my ears. From library window light was pouring in and it was on Advaya's eyes....The Eyes. Fuck!! Out of all situations..a laughter escaped from my throat. I knew what i wanted to say but suddenly i was unable to find my voice. And just then Shine came to my rescue.

"Look we need to find the map of this campus and some old documents related to this property..okay? Now don't ask anything since we don't have time. We'll tell u later..oh!! and.. If you see someone or hear any voice just alert us. Be quite as Cat..". Shine said. The boy was looking at both of us. Confused and don't know what was he thinking but he followed the instructions. In 10 min we only managed to find the old map of the campus there were no property related documents or anything related to that. All three of us sneaked out and left the college while avoiding the CCTV thanks to the boy.
"I just wante...."

"No..."shine stopped him mid sentence took his phone and her fingers were working fast.

"We'll text you.. now go home." The boy's mouth was shaped in O. He was trying to register what happened to him. I also turned to leave and glanced back. He was walking the other side while scratching his head...poor thing. My heart did skip a beat.
*************************************************
We reached at nearby place which was belong to Shine's uncle. As we entered she turned to me. Before she formed the words ...I stopped her

"Not ..now let's freshen up...order something..then I 'll explain". After 30 min we were sitting on the couch. Mouth full of noodles and Fries.

"I'm waiting"..

"Okay...so i told her about Advaya that he's the same boy under the bricks. And how i found him behind the bushes and forced him inside the library. And how he twisted my wrist which was now swollen.

"He didn't recognise you??..wow!"

"No...i think it was dark..he probably didn't notice. And how do i know if he knows or not!! Beside his head was open that day i don't think that he even remember who saved him. Anyway it doesn't matter i did my part. If it were you or someone else in my place... would've done the same thing. Let's open the map and see what we've got."
We were studying the whole map... specially the auditorium area. When my cell vibrated. It was a text from unknown number. And a group so this is what Shine did with his phone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advaya:
Hi... Advaya here.
Can you explain what happened and why i was involve in it???.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misty:
Let's meet tomorrow near pool area.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that i switched off my phone. So i could relax for a bit. "We have to explain him... tomorrow".

"As if he's gonna believe" she hummed in response.
Yes!! Finally we are going to meet. Am i ready for this?? Do you even know?? And most important question are you exactly what i thought you would be?...