Chapter 1

Gulf's POV:

Hello there! I'm Gulf Finley Hudson but you can call me Gulf for short. But if you call me Finley, I swear! dig the ground because I will bury you alive! They say I'm a spoiled brat, so what? Do you care? I'm rich and I can buy you, as well as your friends and your gossipy neighbors. They follow everything I want. I am the only child of Martin Hudson who is one of the owners of the Hudson Empire.One of the owners of hospital companies, constructions, hotels and restaurants, airlines and law firms. And many others. I don't know what vitamins my relatives have and why they did all that business. I'm not as smart as them, and so they can grow my father's great great great grandfather's businesses. My father has many siblings, but why do they rely on me for the future of the company they worked for? All I know is to eat, sleep, party, find men for a week and squander money and repeat.

They only have one answer. And always said that, "Because you have many connections that you can use to further grow the family company."

That's what they always tell me. Mostly Dad. Oh, before I forget. My whole family knows I'm gay. They all accepted me. And I was very lucky in that part. I express my personality without hesitation. I have everything I want. And because they say I'm a spoiled brat, no one can stop what I want. But that's not enough to be happy. There is still something missing in my life. And I know that I will not be happy as long as I live, unless I die. Why did I say that? Because I want to be with my mom. Even if I lose everything I have, the wealth I have or even if I can't get a wife and children, It's okay. I just want to feel the care I want to feel a mother's love. That I haven't experienced since I was little. Haysss! Anyways. I don't want to dramatize life. I just want to be happy.

But will I be happy with my decision? Is it right that I entered this new life? the new life because I married my best friend's husband? Why out of the many people I'm going to marry, why that shit I don't want?and why with so many last wishes of my Best friend why this wish? did you trip me Mintot?

Mew's POV:

Hello. Good day. I'm Mew Xyricks Thompson. You can call me Mew, Xyricks or ricks. where you are happy or comfortable is up to you. I'm a band vocalist in a bar owned by my wife's bestfriend. I graduated from the industrial engineering course, got board, masteral and doctoral. but I prefer to sing every night in this rich bar. I have a band and we play every monday, wednesday and friday. I said earlier, I'm already married, she is Min Andrea Gomez. He's been my friend since high school. But we didn't see each other after graduating from high school Because I found out that he needs surgery because she is sick.

We just met again for our batch reunion. We both got drunk and something happened to us. And Something was formed in the warm night we shared. I got Min pregnant and immediately married her. There were no problems in both our families, our relationship was smooth. Until our angel came into our lives. Ethan Kyle, Our son. 

We argue about things that we can't agree on, but we both resolve them immediately. I thought my life would be happy. Our son was five years old when we found out that Min's illness had returned. I want to treat her anywhere in the world, he just got better, but she herself surrendered. in the five years we were together, our relationship was sudden, but I really loved her. My life was happy because of him and especially when Kyle came.

I will do everything for my wife just to get her well, But am I doing it right? Why with all her requests, why should I marry the person I've been avoiding for so long? Do you have a grudge against me Min and why is this your request?

Min's POV:

Hello there! I'm Min Andrea Gomez-Thompson but you can call me Min or Dre. I'm just a quiet person and I love music. I also like drawing and painting. I know at the beginning this reader on this story don't like me, but wait, it's the author's fault why I'm here.

Author: oh, I'm even to blame!? I'm just writing here.

Min: I've been quiet here but you're interrupting me.

Author: Do not worry. You won't last long here.

Min: You are terrible to me. It's like you're going to make me the villain here.

Author: Don't lead me on. Do you want? Huh? Desisyonability ka vebs?

Min: Oh no, I'll just keep quiet. Sorry author. But anyways, You're cute.

Author: shhhhh... They might know. They might hunt me down.

Min: okay. Sorry...

Anyways. Gulf has been my friend since we were in kindergarten. My parents are business tycoons and his father is also their partner. I'm an only child and I'm always sick. I'm always in the hospital. I only take online classes and I know that I can only go so far. But it was a miracle that I went to high school when my doctors allowed me to study in school.At first my parents didn't agree, but with the help of my best friend I convinced them.

Both of us are still laughing because our parents arranged marriage for us, maybe to boost each other's companies. But because Gulf's behavior was different, that was not followed. Even his daddy is afraid of him. Gulf didn't know this, but it was obvious. Gulf and I had graduated from high school when I got sick again. Gulf and I both flew to New York to join me in my recovery.

I don't know but it's like I'm just a trip of fate. Why don't you just take me to end this. I'm also tired of always being in the hospital and receiving treatment. I really want to live, but if those around me are struggling, I'd rather be gone.

While we were abroad, we continued our studies with Gulf. He is took Hotel and Restaurant Management, and I am in Accountancy course. We both got high honors. And We went back to our country and to attend a high school reunion. I saw Mew again. One of my friends in the school and our vocalist in music band and also one of my best friend's hater. I don't know why Gulf hates Mew so much. At the point Gulf and I fight over it, especially before I force him to join us for lunch.

Gulf immediately went home when he saw Mew. He was about to talk to him but he immediately left. We were left with Mew and Both drunk. I didn't think we could build something the first time we tried. A month later I found out I was pregnant. I immediately told this to Gulf and he became even more angry with me to the point where he was crying. But because I'm his pretty best friend, he helped me to tell my parents. I was afraid because I expected them to reject me but the opposite happened. It's the same with Mew
was immediately held responsible and offered marriage.

I thought everything was okay. My family and my own family are happy. But fate is not done playing yet.My illness came back again and I can't take any more treatment. Mew and I were about to fight. I want him to divorce me. It is painful for me especially that I will leave my son who will lose his mother at a young age. So that's what I thought. And I have reasons why I did that. I know they will understand me. If fate has played with my life, I will not let the two loves of my life play it anymore. I also know that they are the only ones who can fill the things that are missing in them that they can only see in each other.

Sawattdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties out there 😘 it's just a little teaser for y'all. I don't know what to write and where to start. so this is what I did first.I changed the way of writing, I just tested if it's okay. Nothing. I just trip like the characters. 🤭✌️😅 I know i will  hang you again and wait again about 1234567890.... Days, weeks, months or maybe year for the next chapter. So I apologize early. I hope you liked my spoiling for you. Thank you again jubjub!😘