Chapter 6

"Until my last breath. I want to see you both happy. And I don't want to disappear from the world that I left behind is pain and sorrow. I want you two to get married." Min said And the two's eyes widened.

Mew first released his grip and stood up. "Are you fooling us? I will marry your friend? Are you crazy? I won't do what you want Min." And then Mew laughed Bitter. Is that the effect of taking many drugs? You're about to die but you still managed to go crazy?"

"MEW!" Gulf stood up and shouted. "You have no right to talk to Min like that."

"And why? Will you marry me? Will you agree and follow what she wants?" Mew said angrily. And left the room and slammed the door shut. Min couldn't stop crying. He knows what will this happen to her wishes. Gulf came to him and held her hand.

"Besh, What is this? What came to your mind and you said those things? You cannot give your husband to anyone. You are married. He is your Husband and you are his wife."

"But you're not just anyone to me, You're my best friend and it's like my brother. And I know your whole being. This is all I want. I don't want him to go to someone else when I pass away. So I entrust him to you. I know this request is difficult for you two. But please just agree to what I want. This is the last one. And I can't ask for anything more. Please besh."  Gulf didn't know what to do. Even though he is very spoiled and doesn't listen to other people, Min is the only person he really follows.He just nodded and hugged Min tightly. This is the most difficult thing that his friend asked of him. he didn't know what to do.

Mew was furious and left the house while crying. The assistants chased him but he ignored them. He could not believe his wife's request. What bad thing did he do to deserve all this? He got into the car and drove away. He feels so much pain. He drives fast. He almost got hit by a car but he managed to escape. He still cried until he couldn't take it anymore. He put his car aside and punched the steering wheel. He was screaming because of the inexplicable pain he was feeling. It hurts to be left by the person you love, but it's even more painful to be pimped out to marry someone you don't even know and love.

"AAAAAAAAAH!!!!! What did I do to experience all this? I've been a good person but why do I feel like I'm being punished?" he shouted and he just bowed while crying. after that he immediately drove again and went to a Bar. He poured all his emotions into his wine until he was drunk. Suddenly a woman came.

"Hi babe.You seem drunk. Do you want me to take you home?" The woman said flirtatiously. Mew's eyes opened and looked at the woman with disgust.

"Babe on your face. You don't care if I'm drunk. So get out of here and find someone else to flirt with." Mew said angrily. But the woman still didn't budge and was caressing Mew's exposed chest. Due to the effects of alcohol, he can no longer stop what the woman is doing to him.

Meanwhile.....

It's already midnight but Mew still hasn't come home. Gulf didn't come home either because Kyle was crying and he always followed him wherever he went. The opening of his cafe was supposed to be today but he put it aside because no one would look after Min. Min is so important to him, he is ready to swallow his pride and leave everything behind Just for his only bestfriend.

He is worried about Mew and has called him several times but Mew doesn't answer. He called all the Bars that Mew could go to but no one said that Mew was there. just then someone called him. And he immediately answered it.

"Hello?"

"I heard you're looking for Mew? He's here at my bar and he's drunk. Shall I deliver it there or will you go here?" Said in the other line.