Chapter 31

Flashback:

"You're already gone but I still feel how much you annoy me. I know you are happy where you are now. I know you are also clapping as you watch me down here." Gulf said. He is now in Min's grave. It's been a months since his life changed.

"To be honest, I feel guilty. I don't know what I feel. A few times something almost happened to me and Mew. it's been a month since that happened. I think that I am very immoral. She's your husband, but it's like you gave him to me like a toy. I know it's your way for us to be together." and he sobbed. "I feel like I'm cheating on you. I feel like I'm the mistress. I don't want to admit it but every time we are together my heart skips a beat. My tiredness disappears because of him. My stress with Dad disappears because of him." He pause and wiped his tears.

"Maybe this is the sign for me to give Mew a chance." He laughed and wiped his tears. "I know you are happy wherever you are now.And yes, you probably heard what I said. I'll give Mew a chance. You said to follow my heart, I know that until now you are guilty and you blame yourself for what happened to you and Mew then and until you left you still carry it with you."

"I told you, it's not your fault. It was all an accident. But this is it, I'll give it to you again. I'll take care of your son and Mew. I will take care of them for you. I hope you're happy, right? Thank you Mintot. I miss you so much. Please, if you meet mom, tell her that I miss her too. don't be naughty to her. I know you spoiled brat." He said and stood up. came out of the mausoleum and locked the door.

-------

"Mew! can you let me go I can't breathe in your embrace." Gulf said while he and Mew were in bed. They just woke up. Lunch was over when they woke up. Mew is very attached to him and almost doesn't want to get out of bed.

"No! I want us to lie down for a while hugging each other." He said and kissed Gulf who Responded immediately. "I love you Gulf."

"I love you Mew." And he smiled. Mew kissed him on the forehead and hugged him tightly again.

"Let's stay like this for a while." and Gulf nodded.

"The last time at the office." Gulf began to speak.

"In the office? Ahhh... When I pick you up?" Gulf nodded while resting his head on Mew's chest.

"Like.... You know... Aren't you afraid?..."

"If what you want to say is what other people will say to us? I do not care. They don't know the whole story. It's up to them to make an issue. The most important thing to me is that he won't hurt you and Kyle." Gulf looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you Mew. I never thought we would end up in this situation." Gulf said.

"And thank you also because you still accepted me despite our not-so-good conversation before and what happened to us. I love you Gulf. And I won't get tired of telling you that every day. Because you are loved and deserve everything in this world." Gulf raised his head and kissed Mew. Mew leaned on the head board and Gulf got up and sat on top of Mew while they didn't stop kissing.

Gulf feels Mew's Manhood poking at him. And so is his manhood that is slowly waking up. Even before Mew took off his clothes, he broke their kiss. He saw the disappointed look on Mew's face. Gulf laughed and gave Mew a quick kiss.

"Not now okay. Sorry if I hung up on you. I hope you don't get tired of waiting for me." Gulf said and hugged Mew. "I love you. Mew." Mew hugged and smiled. His disappointment disappeared and he understood it because he knew that everything was fast for them.