Chapter 21

Mew's POV:

I woke up early. I saw one of my helpers and said that the organizers are making arrangements for the wedding to take place later.I saw Heart, we just talked about other details and I left them in the garden so that the others could move because I felt that they were not comfortable in my presence.

"Are you okay son?" Nanny Jessa asked me. Kyle's nanny.

"I'm okay Nay." She is a Filipino. She is my mom's friend and she has no family. It's a long story but to make the story short it's because she got amnesia. She didn't remember anything so my mom and dad adopted her and she became my second parent especially when they died.

I took her as Kyle's nanny since Min gave birth. And besides Kyle, he is the one who gives me the strength to face everyday while grieving the loss of my wife.

"If you want someone to talk to, I'm always here. And I know you don't want this happening but we know that Min has a reason why she did this to the both of you." Nay Jessa said.

"I don't know anymore nay. But for Kyle's future I will do everything." I said. And she hugged me.

I saw Gulf come down. My son came to him energetically.

"Yes son. Me and your mommy Gulf are getting married. Is it okay with you?" I said and Kyle nodded happily and looked at us.
And carry him. I am happy that at least he is happy with what will happen. This is not what I expected his reaction to be either.

His mommy just died but he doesn't seem to be sad at all.If this is another child, he will be angry especially if he finds out that his daddy is getting married to someone else. But he is not. Maybe because he and Gulf are close, and Gulf is also his second parent apart from me and Min.

"Yehey! I have my mommy again! have my mommy again!" He said and jumped while going to the dining room first.

I shook my head and laughed. Gulf smiled and we looked at each other. But Gulf immediately looked back.

"Good morning Gulf." I greeted. I still can't forget what happened last night. He saw my nakedness for the second time. And that was also the third time I couldn't stop myself from tasting his lips.

Min became my wife but I never cheated on her. Even though there are many temptations in my gigs at the bar and even at the company, I rarely go there.

"G-Good morning Mew." I saw the sudden reddening of his whole face.  "L-let's it first." He added and he immediately left going to dining. And I follow him.

We were in the dining room and I arranged and i adjusted Gulf's seat. Gulf just smiled at Me so I am. We started eating quietly. When I noticed that Kyle just watched me and Gulf to our movement while smiling. Gulf Noticed it too.

"Why is my baby love smiling? Hmmm?" He said.

"Because I didn't think the table was complete again. Thank you mommy Gulf for marrying my dad. Mom is right." He said. I looked at him while sipping coffee.

"What did your mom say?" Gulf said.

"She said you and Dad are perfect together. And...."

"And what Kyle?" I said. Maybe she told her son about what will happen when she is gone.

"And she said, she is happy for both of you. I talked to her last night. Mom said she has a gift to give you two. But I'm not allowed to say it because it's a secret." I was surprised by what my son said. I looked at Gulf and he hugged himself and turned around. I chuckled. He must have been afraid of what my son said.