Chapter 13

"Gulf Finley!" Gulf just entered the house when his dad called him.

he immediately turned to his father and approached as if he had no appetite to see him.

"Why is your face like that? Is that how the son should greet his father?" His Dad raised his eyebrows. so Gulf immediately smiled big.

"Hello my daddddyyy! How are you? Aren't you tired from the flight? Do you want me to massage you with my beautiful feet? Hmmmmm?" And he hugged his daddy.

"What the hell are you saying? Are you kidding me? You don't even care about me."

"Ayyy wow huh! Me? HAHAHHA I know where I inherited the drama in life." And Gulf laughed sarcastically. And he put his arm under his chest. When he looked at the beautiful woman sitting next to his father.

"Our new dishwasher? LWe don't eat here, and there are only two of us here, and why would you add a cleaner." Gulf already knew what that meant. But he still chose to tease his dad. Because this is how they both are when they meet and talk.

"Gulf Finley! Respect your elders. That's too much!" His dad said angrily. Gulf was quiet because the tone of his father's speech was also different. "Anyways. This is your aunt Rubie. He was my classmate in high school. We met on a business trip and....

"And are you two are thing now right? You don't have to tell me that, dad, I know you want womens. And did you think I would say that "You don't really love mommy. I will never accept that Slut in our family." Gulf acting. And he laugh. Rubie bowed and his daddy's eyes narrowed. "don't worry dad, you are free to do whatever you want. but don't interfere with everything I do and I want, Only then can we get along." He was about to leave when he turned around and smiled.

"like I said, I'm free to do whatever I want. I just want to inform you that I am getting married."

"WHAT?" Are you crazy Finley? I know you are angry with me because of what happened to your mommy, but are you really going to get back at me? I can't agree I ....

"Even you're my dad and you take away my inheritance and shove it down the throat of your girls, I do not care. If that is what you intend to say and threaten me. I can handle myself." Gulf said annoyed. He knew this was going to happen so he prepared himself.

"Who are you marrying? To your boys at the bar?Do you think I don't know what you're doing? I know your every move. Because you're my son!"

"And you really said that to me?I only inherited my bloodlust from you. who is my father It's just you. Unless you're not my father, are you? And Oh really? I'm your son? Since when? I don't feel it. What was the feeling then? I miss it." Gulf's voice is huskiness. and he's just trying not to cry because this is his weakness. he adjusted his standing and smiled. "I don't care if you agree or not, I'm just letting you know." He turned and went up the stairs. He was in the middle when his dad yelling.

"I'm not done talking to you Finley! Come back here!"

"So I'm done. Just enjoy your life Dad. Imagine you don't have a imperfect son like me. And by the way. I will marry Mew. And there's nothing else you can do. And it's GULF for you DAD!" and Gulf turned his back and went upstairs to the bedroom.

"What the f*ck are you doing to your life! GULF FINLEY HUDSON! COME BACK HERE!" his dad shouted.

As soon as Gulf entered the room, he immediately locked it and lay down on the bed. He buried his face in the pillow and released all the emotions he had been suppressing earlier.

He cried a lot until he felt relief. He lay down and looked at the ceiling as his tears continued to fall.

"I miss you mommy. I miss you Mintot. Can I just follow you guys?  I do not have anyone to talk to. I just want to rest. It's tiring." He said and took the picture of him and his mom together from the side table. And he hugged it.

"Guide me mom in my decisions. I don't know if I'm doing it right. Scold Mintot there too if you see her, she is to blame for all this why I am here in this position. I love you so much mom. I hope you show Dad and strangle him if you can." And he didn't realize that he fell asleep from crying so much.