Chapter 10

"What the f*ck What do you really want to happen Mintot? what's your trip?" Gulf said and covered his face with his palm.

Mew sighed and spoke. "I'm sorry if you got involved in Min's wishes. I also don't know and I don't understand why she pushes and she really wants us to get married after so many requests? It's okay with me if you don't do want what is in the will, Even for me, I don't like it either. But I remember Kyle. His future. But that's okay, I'm still here for my son without her money, I will raise him well. I will talk to the lawyer." Mew stood up and turned around. but it stopped and turned back to Gulf.

"Thank you for all the things you did for Min. And I'm sorry if you're stuck in this situation. Excuse me." And Mew finally left and went upstairs.Gulf was left behind and he was following Mew with his eyes.

He collapsed himself on the couch and covered his face with a pillow. He was stressed, he didn't know what to do. So he got up and took his phone from his pocket. Just in time that someone just called.

"Hello Dad? Watzap?" Gulf said.

"Hello son. How are you? I'm sorry I didn't make it to your friend's funeral. I'm on my way home from business trip. And I want you to be home when I come. We need to talk." Gulf's dad said authoritatively.

"Talk about what?Aren't you tired of talking to me? All you have in mind is business. Aren't you crazy?" Gulf said lazily.

"Don't get me started on your antics Gulf Finley. You are about to get a taste of military discipline. I'm telling you." His dad gritted his teeth.

"I can't wait dad. I'm scared. Gooosh! Anyways. Don't expect me. I'm stress and depress. I need a hot shot!" Gulf said.

"Gulf!I swear to God! You don't like ....."

"even if you call all the saints Dad. just be careful wherenever you are now. I love you. MHWUAAAH!"

"Finley!"

"It's Gulf Dad! Babush!" *Tooot* *tooot* and Gulf hung up and sighed.

"it's really hard to raise a parent. Haysss. I need a alcohol in my body." He said to himself And stand up. He was leaving the house when he met Flor.

"Are you going home sir?"

"Yes. I need to relieve this stress that your boss gave me. Anyways. Take care of Mew and Kyle. Don't leave them alone. Call me if there is an emergency. My phone is always on line."Gulf said to the helper.

"Don't worry Sir, We will take care of it. Thank you very much for the love you have given to this family. Especially to Ma'am Min. Take care Sir." Flor said

"Thank you. You too. Bye " then Gulf Get in the car and leave. while Gulf was driving, his dad kept calling and he still didn't answer it. after a few minutes he noticed someone following him so he changed the way but he still didn't stop him. he saw traffic so he stuck to the stopped cars. when he looked back, he breathed a sigh of relief because the person following him had disappeared.

So he took his phone and called his dad again.

"If you think you can drag me home. You are mistaken." Gulf said annoyed.

"What are you saying? I'm not following you. I don't even know where you are. What kind of trouble have you gotten into?" His dad said.

"Never mind Dad." Then he cut the line. The stop light went on again and he started again. He reached his bar and went to VIP.Just in time, someone served him his favorite wine. He drank it in a gulp.