Chapter 3

As soon as Gulf came out of the Bar, he immediately met Max, his secretary and personal driver who was about to enter the bar.

"Oh, Sir, where are you going?" He answered immediately.

"At Min's house, I'll just beat up that girl, don't ask too many questions. Let's go." Gulf said and ran to the car parked just outside the bar It immediately went in and so did Max and drove the car.

When they arrived at Min's house, the gate immediately opened and they were obviously expecting their arrival.

Even though the car was not properly parked, Gulf immediately got out, he almost tripped because he was still a little dizzy from the effects of the alcohol on him.

"Sir! Be careful!" Worried and surprised by what Gulf did. Gulf didn't look at him anymore and just waved. And entered the house. Gulf was immediately greeted by assistants who also knew him.

"Good evening sir Gulf, It's good that you arrived, we're only thinking of you to change Ma'am Min's decision."

"Yeah. Don't worry. I'm the one who knock on your boss's head." Gulf said And ran up to Min's room. When he opened the door, he found Mew kissing Min's forehead and silently crying. It looked at him. And his heart broke when he saw Mew in that state. Something pinched in his heart and as if he wanted to hug Mew. But he stopped himself.

He came closer and kissed Min on the forehead and she woke up.

"B-besh? Why are you here? What's up?" Min weaky said. Gulf wanted to cry when he saw his bestfriend's condition, but he tried to stay strong.

"You? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the hospital? Why are you stubborn?" Gulf said. Min shook his head and smiled

"Shhh...Haven't you found a new man for a week and why are you so hot headed? i'm ok and You don't have to rush me to the hospital. It's just tiring to take a lot of medicine and injected. They can't heal me."

"But, you need that. Don't say that, you'll be fine. If you could handle it then, you can handle it better now." Mew said. And he looked at Gulf. Gulf nodded at him. So they helped lift Min. Min couldn't do anything, she was tired of arguing He just closed his eyes and clung to Mew.

-----------

They are in the hospital and Min has been admitted. Mew was next to Min while holding her hand. Gulf was on the other couch while massage his head due to dizziness. They were both silent when the door suddenly opened and the doctor entered.

"Mr. Thompson. I need to talk to you about your wife's condition." Mew stood up and kissed Min on the forehead and lips before going out and following the doctor.

"Mr. Thompson, Do you know that your wife is always sick?"

"Yes doc. When she was young, she was always in and out of the hospital. She was only allowed to study in high school because she survived her illness." Mew explain.

"I see. I know the doctors who looked at her before. And I'm not even surprised that she came back here again. And based on the tests we did earlier, She has a cancer. Stage 4 Leukemia, the cancer of the body's blood-forming tissues, including the bone marrow and the lymphatic system. Many types of leukemia exist. Some forms of leukemia are more common in children. Other forms of leukemia occur mostly in adults. Leukemia usually involves the white blood cells. Your white blood cells are potent infection fighters — they normally grow and divide in an orderly way, as your body needs them. But in people with leukemia, the bone marrow produces an excessive amount of abnormal white blood cells, which don't function properly." Doctor said. And I know your wife knows this. So I'm sure that you know this too." The doctor said. Mew was shocked by what the doctor said. because he didn't know that Min's illness was serious.

"but is there anything else you can do to help my wife's get better?" Mew asked tearfully.

"Leukemia is a type of cancer that affects your blood cells and bone marrow. As with other types of cancer, there's currently no cure for leukemia. People with leukemia sometimes experience remission, a state after diagnosis and treatment in which the cancer is no longer detected in the body. And even if he is given chemo, his body will give it by itself because of the large dosage of medicine she can take. Only time will wait." The doctor said. so Mew did nothing and just nodded.

He left the doctor's office and went to the bathroom then He let out all the tears he was holding back earlier. he knew that Min got sick but he didn't know that he was carrying an illness. He only feels one thing. he is hurt. And betrayed. He washed up and went to Min's room. When he opened the door, he saw Gulf and immediately stood up and approached him.

"What happened? what did the doctor say? will she be treated in another country again?" Gulf said. it was obvious to him that he was already sleepy and yawning. He just smiled and sat next to Min. He held her hand and kissed it.

"only time will wait." and he shook his head. "do you know anything about this?"  Mew ask.He seemed weak because of what the doctor said. Gulf was confused by Mew's question.

"What do I know?I can't get it?" Gulf said

"That Min's time here is short. T-that she is in stage 4 c-cancer."

"Omygod!" Gulf covered his mouth in shock and looked at Min who was sleeping.

"Min has been sick for a long time, I know that but I didn't know that he would reach this point. I have no idea." And he laughed bitterly. "And based on your expression, you You don't even know anything. I think she hid it from us. I do not know what to do. Kyle is too young to lose his mother. I can't seem to handle it."  Mew said crying and looking at Min. Gulf, on the other hand, couldn't help but shed tears because of what he found out.

"I want to go home." Min said newly awake and smiled at Mew. "I have something to tell you and to Gulf." She added.