Chapter 49

Mew's POV:

"What's the point of our plan if you don't follow it? You are putting Gulf in more danger." Sir Zee is scolding me. I was just looking at my wedding ring.

I saw him. I saw Gulf. I saw my baby and how much scared he was. What he said hurts me much. But I know that was not his intention. All of that was just a show to get Mario to believe. Everything he did was untrue. I can see in his eyes that he is only mine. But I'm more afraid of what I said to him. I saw his expression change. I saw the pain and sadness on his eyes. I just showed it to make it look real.

I also saw the ring that glowed red. So I didn't bother to come closer. Because before I could go to the mansion at that time, I was warned by someone who I didn't think would be more helpful to save my wife and my unborn child.

Flashback:

"Mew. Come back here. Mario's mansion is too dangerous. There are many guards. And Art might see you. That animal doesn't care about people. So please, listen to us." Sir Bright said on the call.

"I will save my wife and child. I can't just sit there and do nothing." I screamed. I was angry. I want to kill. I want to kill Mario and twisted his neck for what he did to my wife.

"Be careful Mew. Just like what Martin said in the letter, whatever you hear or see, don't immediately believe it. You know Gulf too. You know what is true and not his. When you come back here. I have a surprise for you." I was surprised by what sir Tharn said. He's calm compared to before. 

"If you see a sudden light in the Gulf, do not approach. That's a bomb. Newly designed bomb that has just been invented at this time. Be careful." And immediately the call was cut.

When Gulf came out, I came a little closer to the stairs and immediately saw that there was a light on his right finger. But because of what I saw, I forgot that I suddenly approached.The ring on his finger glowed even more red so I moved away. I can see the fear in him. 

Even though his face is expressionless, I look into his eyes, because eyes don't lie. I see everything. You are such a devil Mario. When I catch you, I will never I will not sanctify you. I will make you suffer that you deserve.

Flashback ends:

"Hey! Are you listening to me?" I looked up and sir Zee was Crossing his arms above his chest. Sir Tharn and Bright laughed.

"Don't worry Mew, that old man has a hot headed, that his disease. There is no cure." Sir Tharn said with a smile and shook his head. I looked at him and smiled.

I looked at the woman sitting and tied. She is almost unrecognizable because of her appearance. I went straight to Sir Bright's safehouse that they sent me to go. when I arrived, I saw the woman with blood and wounds on her face. I was surprised to see When I saw it. They explained everything to me.

I approached her as when I gritted my teeth in anger and I slapped her. "We trust you. but what did you do? You put my family in danger? You gave my wife and my child into the hands of the devil. YOU FUCKER!" I was slapping her earlier. But I'm still not satisfied with what I did.

"S-Sorry sir, I-I can't bear to see Sir Gulf be miserable. I was only ordered because I needed money. Please forgive me for what I did." Lovely said.

I couldn't stop myself and started crying. I choked her to death with my nails almost digging into her skin.

"S-Sir .. i-i c-can't...."