Chapter 15

Gulf is on the way down when he meets Maricel, who took care of him since he was a child and is also his mommy's friend. She is his nanny at the mansion but he considers her a second parent since his mom died.

"Good morning Ma." And he hugged Maricel.

"Good morning too Sir. are you going somewhere?" Maricel response.

"Maaa! Don't call me Sir. what happened? Why do you call me that again?" And he hugged his nanny tightly again.

"Your daddy is here. I don't want him to be jealous and why do I call you son." She answered. Gulf's eyes narrowed as he looked at her.

"Are you afraid of him?"

"Well, of course. He is my boss. I'm just your helper here."

"Well, I don't. So call me son even though he is here. I have a job and a company of my own, if he doesn't want to pay you, I will pay you. You deserve to be called a parent even if you are not related by blood. I am related to him by blood, but it doesn't seem like that. Hmmm?" Gulf said. And he kiss Maricel to forehead at cheeks. "I miss you ma. Sorry I just got home now. I still have agendas. And I also need to talk to Dad." He added.

"Oh. Speaking of your dad,  I forgot to say na That's why I'm here so to tell you that he want you to eat with him together. It's also his new one. " She said. "You also have a guest. Your dad said he knows you. So go there. To get to know you. I don't even know him."

"Okay ma. Thankies. I love you." Gulf said.

"I love you too. Hurry. Your dad waiting for you." Maricel said.

When Gulf went to the table, his eyes widened. He folded his hands because of his anger.

"Oh you're here! Sit down now. We've been waiting for you. Let's eat and the food is cold." His dad greet.

"Do you think I can eat like that?" And he looked at the visitor. "And you? What are you doing here? How did you know I live here?" Gulf's voice rose to everyone's shock.

"Finley! Is that how I raised you? Learn to respect the guest." His dad said

"You raised me? Wow! Big word dad!" And Gulf laughed sarcastically while clapping. "That's why I behave like this because the one who should raise me properly, you killed." And he pointed to the visitor.

"And you? Whatever you intend to say, don't continue. Whatever nonsense my father told you, forget it." He added.

"Babe. Please. Let's talk."

"Gulf for you, Mario! And babe? Ewww! You know, I regret why I was so in love with you before. So until I die, I regret having someone like you as my boyfriend. And you?" At the same time pointed at the woman. "I don't know you, and I don't know where the hell my dad took you But I'm telling you, as long as it's early, you can leave. Because you think your life will be good here. You are mistaken. it's worse than the hell you came from...."

"GULF FINLEY ENOUGH!" His dad shouted and stood up. "EVEN IF YOU DON'T RESPECT ME AS YOUR PARENT, YOU DO RESPECT THE PEOPLE HERE! I don't have a rude and unmannerly child!"

Gulf's eyes widened. It's the first time his dad has told him this and this tone of speech especially in front of people. He was already teary eyed but he composed himself.

"what brought you here? and why are you here? who told you to come here?" grinning his teeth said.

"I sent him here to arrange your marriage to him." His father answered.