Chapter 48

Gulf's POV:

It's my third day here. I didn't have a phone in my hand Mario took it, I couldn't talk to Max to ask what was going on outside. A lot of guards and even include his freak mother.

Instead of being stressed, I just go through the food. I believe that Mario will not poison me. Except for his mother who is itching to silence me forever. If only because of his son.

Others may call me stupid, but try to be in my situation. It's like I'm on a boat and choosing which river to cross. I have to be careful. Just because of my wrong decision, one of my loved ones could be in danger.

~Flashback~

I almost fainted when my dad and I argued. add that he slapped me. I barely have the strength to stand up. but I insisted. I need something to lean on. Mew hasn't arrived yet. I was leaving the house when I saw Mario. I ran inside but he caught me and covered me with a handkerchief.

when I woke up I was here in his room again. I looked for the bathroom and threw up. I can't stand the smell of the sleeping perfume that he made me smell. When I was okay, I immediately left the room. There is no one around. I slowly went down and I was stopped by a bang and suddenly I sat up in shock.

"Aaaargghhhh!" He pulled my hair and dragged me. I held my belly and was careful not to bump into anything. "Let go of me!" I screamed and kicked him. He immediately writhed in pain when I kicked his knee.

"You fucker!" I closed my eyes when he pointed the gun at me. Will my life end here? But my eyes widened suddenly when someone supported me to Stand up.

"Mom! What the hell are you doing?" Mario shouted. I immediately hugged him and cried. "Shh. It's okay, I'm here." While he rubbed my back to calm down.

"You are really stupid. Don't you know that he will run away?" He shouted. 

"He cannot escape because there are many guards here. You don't have to hurt my wife." He shouted.

We went up to the room and while I was still shaking with fear. "Shhh. It's okay. That won't happen again. I'm sorry for my mother. It's just because he saw someone beautiful like you again." I moved away when he approached me.

"D-Don't come near me. P-Please... I want to go home. Mew is looking for me. He is worried to me....."

"Bullshit! Mew.mew.mew! What does Mew have that I don't? SAY IT! Do you like Mew? I'll give it to you." He opened the flat screen tv and my eyes widened when I saw Mew talking to a construction worker, on the other side was Kyle holding the teddy bear and on his way home from school. And dad who was crying while holding Rubie's photo that made me angry back again.

"Do you think I will let you be happy?" And he laughed. "You know, if my mom always called me stupid. You are all more stupid. Look, I know all your moves. And if I press a button, someone's head will explode." I threw a lampshade at his head. It bleeds.

"M-Mario.... I -i...." I stammered.

"No. It's okay. It's just blood. I'm used to that. But can you get used to it if one of them blows his head off like this?" He took a tissue and wiped his head. He didn't even react. He even laughed when he saw his own blood. And I closed my eyes in disgust when he licked it.

"You know, I'm a nice person.You know that. We won't last four years if I'm not nice, right?" He came to me. Until I was stuck to the wall. He cornered me and smelled my neck.

"Mario.... Please. Don't do this to me. let me go I'm begging you." I'm crying. He wiped my tears.

"Shhh... Do not Cry. You're pregnant. It will harm you." He held my belly but I pushed him away. He just laughed out loud. He took four remotes from the drawer. It was on the same keychain and turned its pendant around his finger.