Chapter 27

"I thought you weren't going anywhere?" Gulf was surprised when Mew spoke who was leaning outside the door of his room while crossing his arms above his chest.

For Gulf's unknown reason why he suddenly felt nervous. It's like he's cheating and being caught as if he's  lying.

"Ah.... I-i... I just went one of my branch. I'm with Max. Y-yeah t-that's right." He said Stuttering And he was a bit drunk.

"Relax. I'm just asking. Why do you stutter?" Gulf looked away. Mew still didn't take his eyes off of him. "Take a shower and we'll go to bed." His eyes widened.

"W-what?" He said confused.

"I said take a shower. And we will go to sleep. Why? What's wrong with what I said?" Mew also seemed confused. "Do you think we're going to the same bed and make a baby?" Gulf's eyes widened and Mew laughed because he saw how red Gulf's face was.

"W-what the heck are you saying!" Gulf raised his voice. Mew laughed.

"Why were you surprised? I am your husband after all. You have the right to taste me."

"Shiaaa! I don't know who is drank? Me or you? I can't stand what you say. I'm leaving I don't know where else this conversation will go. Go to sleep too. Gooshh!" Gulf said while shaking his head and entering the guest room where he was sleeping.

Mew was still laughing as he looked at Gulf until he entered his room.

When Gulf closed the door, he leaned back and held his chest and close his eyes. "Gosssh! What happened to him?" He said.

"Give Mew a chance. This is what Min really wants so she is doing it now and you two are in this position now." He remembered what Max said to him earlier at the bar.

The next day Gulf woke up because of the knocking. He got up from the bed and opened the door.

"Good morning! It's time for break fast!" greeted Max enthusiastically.

"Good morning too. What's up why are you here? why did you wake me up?" Gulf's voice is still hoarse.

"So that Kyle and I can have breakfast together." Max said with a big smile. Gulf was about to say something when Max pushed him inside.

"W-wait. What are you doing?" Gulf said.

"Wash yourself. I will wait for you here." Gulf looked at him unbelievable. "What?"

"What's happening? Why are you here?" And he touched Max neck and forehead.

"I'm not sick. Hurry up. Kyle has been waiting for you for a while now. The food will also be cold." Gulf didn't argue even he is confused and just took a shower.

After Gulf and got dressed, they immediately went downstairs and went straight to the dining room.

They saw Kyle and ran to Gulf. "Good uncle Max. Good morning mommy. How's your sleep?"

"Good morning to baby Kyle." Max greet.

"Good morning too my baby love. Mommy slept well. You look handsome in your uniform." Then he kiss and carry Kyle to the dinning.

"R-Really mommy? Kim said that too." He said blush.

"Wait. Why are you smiling like that?" Gulf said and look at Kyle.

"Nothing mommy. Let's eat na." And he looked at Mew who face his back turned and was wearing a pink apron while cooking pancakes. Gulf couldn't help but blush. Max just looked at him with raised eyebrows.