Chapter 9

As soon as Gulf heard, his tears started to flow. Max immediately stood up.

"What happened? why are you crying? wwwoyyy Finley!" He shook the dumbfounded Gulf who sobbing.

"M-my...m-my.... M-Min....." and immediately it stood up and ran. But as soon as he left the door of the cafe, he immediately fell down.

"GULF!" Max shouted and immediately ran to Gulf. Gulf on the other hand, seemed to be withered and trembling.

"my sibling. Min... please take me there.!" Gulf shouted shaking. Max's eyes widened and even though he didn't want to think about it, that was the possibility he could think of. But he prays that it won't be.

He immediately took Gulf to the car and he did the same and he drove the car. Gulf's Crying was the only thing that could be heard in the whole car.

"Y-you're cheating M-Mintot. You left me again." Gulf sob.

When they arrived at Min's house, Gulf immediately ran inside. Max was left outside with other helpers. When Gulf opened Min's room, he found Mew holding Min's hand while on his cheek and crying.

"MINTOT!" Gulf shouted and ran to hug Min. "You really cheated. You didn't wait for me! You are first again. You left me again. How am I without you?" Gulf said crying. "I'm not going to look for men anymore, I'm going to fix myself, like you wish for me, I'm going to follow Dad's wishes, I'm going to grow our company and make it bigger, I'm going to save money. I will be nice to people. Please. Wake up there, I know you love jokes but this is not a joke anymore. I told you, you'll be my maid of honor. I will make you the godmother of my children. We still have many dreams in life. Why are you excited to leave? " Mew was also crying while looking at Gulf shaking Min.

"Gulf, stop it. Min is in a good place." Mew said And he rubs Gulf's back. But Gulf removed it and looked at Mew sharply. Gulf hugged Min tightly.

"Min. I love you. Thank you for everything you did for me. I will never ever forget you."
Gulf said while crying. they stopped when Kyle suddenly ran and climbed on the bed and hugged Min

"M-mommyy...nnngrrrrrrrr!" Kyle crying. "I'll be even nicer because that's what you want. I will do everything you taught me to be a good guy in the future. Don't worry anymore, because your baby Kyle is already a big boy and I will take care of Daddy too And me-me-Mommy Gulf." They cried even more because of what Kyle said. "I will study hard so that I can get many medals. I love you so much mommy." He added. He approached Gulf and hugged him. "Mommy said that if you cry, you will be ugly. So don't cry loudly because you will be like a cow." So Gulf cried even more and hugged Kyle.

"You're really crazy, Mintot. You taught a lot of nonsense to your son." Kyle looked at him and wiped his tears.

-------

Min's ashes were buried at home, many sympathizing acquaintances, business partners and former classmates and friends.

Mew was right next to Min's ashes and was looking at Min's frame next to it. While Kyle was leaning on Mew's lap and holding his favorite car that was a gift from Min. Gulf entertained the sympathizers who came. Mew and Gulf never talked again because they were both affected by Min's disappearance. Min's ashes were buried for three days in the house and then placed in the family mausoleum.

Then the sympathizers went home one by one. Mew, Gulf and Kyle were left in Min's grave and sitting quietly. Mew is puffy-eyed and hasn't had enough sleep. Gulf who is now silently crying while Kyle sleeps on Mew's lap. It woke up and cried. So their minds immediately returned to reality. Mew immediately settled Kyle. But it didn't stop.