Chapter 60

"With joyful hearts, request the honor of your presence at the wedding of....

Gulf Finley and Mew Xyricks...." Gulf couldn't stop his tears from flowing one after another. He looked around and everyone was there. He looked at what was in front. And that person is no other one who is already dressed as a prince. He see that he smiled at me.

"So, I'm happy for you. And don't cry. You look ugly." I looked at Nattarin who was laughing. "Just a joke. Hold on to it so you can get started And you finish earlier. I want to eat again. Tskkk." And he gave the flower bouquet.

Gulf was surprised when someone held his hand. "D-Dad...." Gulf said crying. Martin took out the handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his son's tears while smiling.

"I'm happy for you. I know I have many shortcomings as your father. So I will not miss this day. I won't let you feel like you're missing out. Your mom is not with us, but I promise that I will do everything I promised her before to take care of you. I love you, my child. And I'm happy for you. I'm so lucky to have a son like you. And I'm so proud of you." And he hugged his Gulf.

"I love you too dad. And sorry for everything. And thank you so much for always there for me." He said. Martin wiped his tears again and put his son's hand on his arm to hold him close.

"Stop crying, okay? Are you happy?" Gulf nodded.

"So much dad. But I'm happy because you're here. I thought someone else would take me to the altar again." Gulf said smiling whiles as they walked to the aisle.

"I'm sorry because I wasn't the one who brought you that time. But I was there from the beginning until the end of the ceremony." Gulf looked at him. "Yes son. I didn't just show up. But I'm there. I will not miss the things that happen in your life. I know we're not okay at those times but I won't let anyone miss the Happens in your life. And I'm so Sorry about that. Mew knew I was there, but Don't be angry with him. I'm the once who told him not to tell you." He smiling said. They arrived in front of Mew who looked at them with a big smile.

Martin gave Gulf's hand to Mew who immediately took it. "I won't say anything more, because I already told you, Mew. I'm happy for you both.Life is not easy. Especially for married couples. So always strengthen your marriage and don't let anyone destroy it. I love you both." And he patted Mew and hugged Gulf.

"Thank you dad." They said the same and Martin just nodded and went back to his seat in front.

"Are you surprised?" Mew said.

"Too much. That's why our guests disappeared early, they were going here. When did you plan it?"

"Just last week. Everyone is even in a rush. So Cei's birthday got pushed back because of this. And because today is our sixth anniversary. Are you happy? Did you like it?" Mew said.

Gulf was surprised by Mew's last words. "I knew you had forgotten, so I took the opportunity to do so." And he kissed Gulf's forehead.

"Omy.... I'm so sorry... I didn't think about it. I didn't remember either. Maybe because I'm busy always fighting with you. I'm sorry na daddy.... I did not mean to Forget our anniversary...."

"Sshhh.... Don't cry na. I know that's not your intention. But I am happy because we are here at this time. Re-swear before god that there is no pretense, no contract. We are here to tell everyone how much we love each other." And he wiped Gulf's tears.