Chapter 24

"His face is thick. Who do you think is handsome?" Gulf said angrily while on the field and kicking the balls that were piled up on the sidelines.

"You. You just said he was handsome." Min said and sat on the grass. Gulf looked and focused again on kicking the ball.

"Why did you do that? Don't tell me that you have feelings to Xander?" Min said.

"Are you crazy! Xander is not my type. And he already has Nattarin. I'm not flirtatious enough to steal from others." Gulf said. " I only helped Nattarin because I have a feeling that he is not yet ready to admit to everyone his relationship with Xander."He added.

"But best guess what?"

"Guess what, what?"

"Yieeeeee! I was accepted at the audition."

"Omyghodddd! Really? I'm so happy for you! Gosssh! Omy! don't jump you brat! you might have an asthma attack, you're really crazy.!" Gulf said and hugged Min. They happily talked and briefly forgot what happened earlier.

But not far away there was a pair of eyes watching them.

"Oh dude! You're not coming home yet? It's late." Mew just looked up and followed Boat out while still not taking his eyes off Gulf and Min who were laughing.

The next day, Min calling with Gulf. Because their teacher has already discussed their lesson about math but he is still not there.

While walking to the locker room near the garden, Mew saw Gulf.

"What the hell Mintot! You know I don't like that math!" Gulf said annoyed while in the garden and sitting next to the tree and While talking to Min on the phone.

"You know we have a recitation about the formula. I know you're smart Best. You are just lazy to study." Min replied to him.

"Whatever Best. I will not going. I'm just going to take a cutting class today." He said.

Mew heard what Gulf said. He looked around, it's good that no one saw, otherwise Gulf could be report in Guidance.

He was about to get closer when his classmate Mario suddenly appeared.

"Oh why are you here? Your teacher is there. Don't tell me you took a cutting class?" Gulf looked up and saw Mario smiling. And sat beside him.

"Why are you here? Don't tell me?" Gulf said.

"Yes. So that you have someone here and you are not alone. Is that okay?" Gulf was hesitant at first but he agreed.

Mew didn't know why he was upset. But he was more annoyed when Mario wrapped his hand around Gulf waist. Because he was irritated, he rushed to where Gulf was and even pulled up Gulf on his sit. Which the surprised the two.

"What the hell dude! What are you doing?" He tries to pull Gulf but Mew still won't let go of Gulf.

"You, if you want to have a cutting class and destroy the image of your section, don't involve our section." Mew said while gritted his teeth and looked sharply at Mario.

"What have I done to you? And then what do you care about my section? I want to cut the class. So what?" Gulf said and struggled with Mew's grip on his wrist.

"Oh, really. Then come on!" Mew said And pulled Gulf. Mario chased after him.

"Dude! What the hell! Gulf is hurting." Mario shout at him. Mew turned to him. And if Mew's stare is deadly then Mario is probably already bloody.