Chapter 46

Mew's POV:

"Sir, I'm really sorry you came here because of the problem. Mr. Gomez almost cursed us because of this. It won't happen again." Said the foreman in charge of a project.

"That's fine. As long as the important thing is fixed. Sorry for the delay in your work. Don't worry and I will give you double pay next month." I said. The foreman was happy. The suppliers that we ordered gave the wrong materials. Almost everything is sloppy. So dad made that company pay for the mistake they made.There was collusion and corruption between the suppliers and the budget secretary who is now in jail.

To this day I am mystified by everything that is happening. But I didn't pay attention to that. Since I left I was restless. I feel something bad is going to happen. That's why I always call the house even Kyle. As for Gulf, I know that he sulks Because of my departure. That's why i always video call  him time to time and when he goes to sleep and when he goes to sleep, I immediately end the call.

I'm going home now. I also brought their food requests from here in the Philippines.  Gulf is also not answeringy call since last night. I just lost the battery on my phone so no one knows I'm going home today. My thoughts are not good. So I pray that they are okay.

I arrived at the house and immediately Kyle came to me crying and ran to me. I'm even more nervous.

"W-Why are you crying? Where is your mommy Gulf?" I hugged him and he cried even more.

"M-Mommy Gulf is not coming home. H-He went home. H-He left me. He doesn't love me anymore. Nnnghhhhh..." Kyle cried. I immediately ran to our room. But a cold breeze from the air conditioner greeted me.

I looked in our closet but his clothes were gone. I looked for him in the guess room and thinking he was just sulking and didn't want to be next to me on the bed but he didn't have any of his things either.

My fear became more and more dominant. I went back to our room when I noticed the paper on the bed side table. I took it and saw that it was his letter. I opened it trembling and read it.

Mew,

If you're reading this, I'm probably no longer there. I just want to say that first, I am so grateful that I married you. We didn't even have a good start. A lot of bad tHings happened but you chose to love me. And so am I. And you are not tired of me and I hope you will bE until the end of sometimes Even I wilL give up on myself. But there you are, who has always believed in me. There is never a time when I am not grateful. Thank you because you and Kyle came into my life. Somehow you made me feel how to be haPpy and complete. I'm sorry because in the end, you weren't with ME at the end either. I have made many wrong decisions and this is one of those. I became selfish. But this is the real me. I promised to tell you everything. But I didn't do it.
I don't deserve to be happy. We don't deserve each other. I know you are confused by everything that is happening.  It's hard to say but I don't want you anymore, I'm tired of everything. There will be no peace if we are still together. Do not worry. I will take care of our child. You will still see him or her. I know you hate me. I know that and there is no forgiveness for what I will do. I love you so much Mew and you are the best thing that happened in my life. But right now, maybe we are not meant for each other in this life. It hurts but it's necessary. I'm sorry but Let's get divorce.

Gulf.

Mew's cry poured out He never thought that this would be the first greeting when he came home. He crumpled it and threw it somewhere. He sat on the bed and Kyle came in crying and came to him. He picked him up and made him sit on his lap.