Chapter 22

Gulf woke up and it was his first time to sleep so soundly and comfortably again after the bad things that happened in his past days.

He closed his eyes again to continue his sleep when he noticed something heavy on top of him. And he noticed that he was hugging something.

When he raised his head, his eyes widened when he saw who he was hugging.He was about to scream in shock but he stopped because of Mew's angelic face while have a peaceful sleep.

He watched it first. And he was about to touch its face but he immediately pulled it back And slowly removed Mew's hand that was wrapped around his body. He was about to remove the legs that were able to ride him when he felt his manhood.

Mew suddenly moved and hugged him even tighter.

"It's still early. Sleep more." He says. He turned his back and seemed to regret it more because he could feel to his ass poking him. Mew also buried his face on his nape. He was already tickling a bit because of his breathing reaching his ears. And he will not be happy because his cutie down there has also woken up.

So force him to leave Mew's embrace so he wakes up. But Mew still pulled him back to lie down. Gulf sank into his chest. They stared at each other, and Gulf was the first to look away and was trying to get out of Mew's tight embrace.

"What the fvk! can you please let me go?"

"It's too early. sleep more You're so noisy." Mew said and he closed his eyes.

"If you still want to sleep, just sleep alone. What the! Let me go! Arghhhh!" But Mew just smiled while closing his eyes. Gulf, on the other hand, is annoyed.

"Is that how you greet your husband in the morning? No kissing?" Mew tease him.

"Greet you ass. Mewwww! Arghhh! Let meeee...."

"If you don't stop I will claim you at 6:00 in the morning. Believe it or not." Gulf immediately stopped and covered his mouth.

"Good wifey."

"I'm not your wifey!" He said.

"Impossible to be your hubby? And it's far from your personality."

"Who say? Do you want me to try it on you?So you know what you're talking about a wifey here?" Gulf said defiantly. Mew was laughing at the cuteness of his new wife.

"Then try me. I am excited." Mew said defiantly. Gulf immediately blushed and looked away. Mew chuckles.

"Mewwww.... Please... Maybe Kyle is awake. I will take care of your son first." Gulf said.

"My wife is attentive and caring. We are very lucky then."

"You know, I'm not in the mood to accompany you on your trip. It's still early to ruin my mood." Gulf rolled his eyes and he tried to struggle in Mew's embrace.

So Mew rolled and now he is on top and Gulf is under him. "I told you to stop. But you didn't listen. My wife is very naughty. He deserves an early punishment."

"Hooy! What punishment are you talking about? You are crazy. What the ......hhmmmmmfff...." And at 6:03 in the morning, Mew claimed Gulf's lips for a second chance as his wife.

Gulf pushes Mew but Mew doesn't budge, Mew bites Gulf's lips because he tries to insert his tongue inside Gulf's mouth.

"Arghh...." And Mew was successful because Gulf's mouth gaped and he eventually responded later on which made Mew smile.

Gulf's two hands grabbed Mew's hair and pulled it when Mew's kisses traveled to his neck and even bit his ear which is one of Gulf's weaknesses.

"Arghhh... Mew....hmmmmm..." Gulf couldn't hide that he was enjoying what Mew was doing. They are both drowning in their unexpected desire for each other and Mew was about to take off Gulf's clothes when there was a sudden knock.