Chapter 58

Gulf's POV:

It's like there's a kids party at our house right now. Even if it's noisy, but it's fun. Alex is always here with his boyfriend he said name Nathan, Teffy and Matthew's son Kane, And Treyton, Kyle's new friend who is the same age as him, whom they met at my dad's resort in the Philippines. That he always Watched my son Cei.

They were in the garden next to the pool side playing. I am not allowed to leave the house now. I'm five months pregnant and we found out I can't work and lift heavy things. My pregnancy is delicate now that Mew is afraid of. It's good thing that my baby is not a picky eater. As long as the mango doesn't disappear from the table, the whole house will be fine.

And because my pregnancy is delicate, I am more sensitive to everything. That's why I feel sorry for my husband because I know he is having a hard time how to handle me right now. I know He just endured my grumpiness. I'm not like this. It's like someone is controlling me as to what emotions I should show.

Right now, I have a best of friends. Iike I have a gossipy partner now is Nattarin. He is very quiet since then, and which is a challenging for me. I know he doesn't like noisy creatures like me but he can't do anything because I always drag him on every trip I go on. But since my very handsome husband has forbidden me to go out, I am sending him to our house.

Even though he is very quiet and only counts the words he will say, I know he has a problem with him right now. We were in the nipa hut next to the pool as we watched the kids play. Our husbands are not there because they have work.

He was smiling looking at the kids but I could feel his sadness. "Spill the tea." I said immediately and he looked at me confused.

"What?" He said.

"What's your problem?" He sighed.

"Well, I'm just jealous." My eyes immediately widened.

"Xander has a mistress? So what was the scene between the two of you earlier that he almost didn't want to leave you here?If he has a mistress?" I said. I was confused when he suddenly laughed.

"Oh, sorry. That's not what I meant." He says. And suddenly he returned to his old mood. Quickly of his change of mood. "I mean you. Don't get me wrong. I mean, It's good news and I'm happy for you that you're pregnant again. Me and Xander have been waiting for five years to have a child again. But the test is always negative. I'm feel sorry for him, I can't give him the happiness that he wants to have a baby again." Whoaah! I feel like crying. This is the first time I've heard my beshy tell a long story. I took a tissue and wiped the corner of my eye.

"Oh, sorry. I can't help it. I'm just amazed that you can talk so much. You should practice that." He just shook his head and smiled. We were silent for a moment and I held his hand.

"You know, you're not the only one going through that. Mew and I also waited two years to be blessed with a child again. I almost gave up. But look now, I'm five months pregnant now. Do not lose hope. Just believe. You will also come at that time." He nodded and smiled. 

"But let's talk about something else, is Nathan really Alex's boyfriend?" He nodded.

"Yeah. It's like history repeating itself. But that boy is kind. He is the only one who can tame my son when he is not in the mood. And he is also like us." I immediately looked at Nathan. He laughs happily. I see myself in him when I was young.

"Do you know his family?" I was suddenly curious.

"Ah yes. One of the owners of swift food corps. Why? Do you think you are related?" I immediately looked at him.