Chapter 26

Present Time:

"Congratulations to both of you. I'm sorry if I wasn't there yesterday. I just did a lot in my office. And just like I said last time, you will get all the inheritance after two years. I hope you are okay with that?" Atty. Riego said.

"What else can we do, Atty? We have no choice." Gulf said gruffly. Mew just looked at him and shook his head. Atty. Riego just smiled at the two.

"Min said it right. But anyways, apart from marriage, you should live together under the same roof?" The Atty said. Gulf didn't say anything because he wasn't in the mood to argue. Mew just nodded in agreement.

"I don't think you will be able to agree in such a fast time. You really love my client. And thanks, you didn't torture me about it this things. Thanks for your cooperation." He added and After Atty. Riego left, Mew and Gulf were left behind.

"Gulf."

"Mew?" They looked at each other. "Do you have something to say?" Gulf said.

"Ahh... nothing. Alright, I'll leave first. Xander and I still have a meeting." And Gulf just nodded and followed Mew's gaze until he got out the door. Gulf sighed and went upstairs.

"oh, why are you here? Aren't you and Gulf supposed to be on your honeymoon?" Xander said. So Mew threw a pillow at him.

"Crazy! No. Nothing like that will happen. Maybe you forget that everything is just a contract?" And Mew sighed.

Mew is now in the Xander's office to dictract him.

"So what's your plan? Now that you are married?" He asked to Mew. Mew just shrugged.

"Nothing. We both agreed as if nothing had happened. He will live at home."

"Will you share the same bed?" Mew couldn't speak immediately He remembered again how they were almost one with the unexpected heat on their body.

"Hey! Hey! Are you okay? You like a scary puppy dude! It's not suit for you." Mew looked at him and threw a pillow at him again.

"Crazy!" Mew said.

"What are you thinking and suddenly you smile? Don't tell me?"

"We kiss. Something almost happened to us if Kyle didn't knock." Mew spill. Xander's eyes widened.

"R-Really?" Suddenly his wide smile came out.

"You know, your smile is scarier. Stop that." Mew said.

"oh, why is your face like that? it's like you lost." And Mew sighed.

"It doesn't seem right. My wife just died, it just less than a month later, I got married and then this. I feel like I no longer respected Min. It's like I fooled her." Xander face palmed and came to Mew and sat down and put his arm around his shoulder.

"You know dude, You probably know in the beginning why she did it, right? If I didn't know your past then, I myself would have told you not to follow her will. But I know everything. I put myself even in your position. I can't blame Min either." Xander said. Mew look at him.

"She thinks that it is his fault that her friend's life turned out the way it did. Isn't she the one helping you to get closer to Gulf, They almost fought best friends Just to show Gulf that you love him. But something unexpected happened."

"I know that. Even Gulf knows that's what Min is thinking. She thought that if that night had not happened. Gulf and I are now married." Mew said.

"Oh, you know. What else is holding you back? Min has already made a way for you two to get married. Because she knows that you are really destined for each other." Xander said.