Chapter 40

Flashback:

"How are you Gulf? Just now we meet again. Is there a problem?" Gulf looked away.

"S-Sorry... but, C-can you take off your hospital coat?" Pinkie hurriedly took off her coat and gave it to the nurse who was her assistant.

"it's okay now, You can face me. I'm sorry I forgot that you have a phobia." Gulf turned to her. And he nodded.

"It's okay. Ummm.... I would like to know something." Gulf said shyly.

Gulf was confused when the doctor suddenly smiled at him. "Oh. Now I know." Yellow took something from her drawer and gave it to Gulf. Gulf looked at him. "We need to know first. Maybe we are thinking the same thing right?" Gulf just smiled a little and went to the bathroom.

Gulf did the procedure indicated in the pregnancy test package given by Pinkie. He looked at himself and closed his eyes while he is praying and waiting for the result. He thought of Mew's smile. He will be happy when he finds out that he has the same case as Nattarin.

A few seconds later he opened his eyes. His tears fell one after the other when he saw the PT with the same result. He covered his mouth. "Oh my god!" he says.

He came out of the bathroom and Pinkie came to him

He came out of the bathroom and Pinkie came to him. He gave the PT and smiled happily while wiping his tears.

Pinkie smiled and hugged him. "Congrats Gulf. It's Positive." Pinkie said. Gulf just nodded and cried with joy. They did some more tests to confirm.

"So, are you ready?" Then everyone came out of the test with positive results.

"Y-Yeah, but a little nervous about the ultrasound."

"It's Alright, That's completely normal. Let's get started. Today we're going to perform a transabdominal ultrasound to check on your baby's development. I'm going to apply some gel on your belly, which might feel a little bit cold but shouldn't be uncomfortable." Pinkie said.

"O-Okay, thank you." Gulf took a deep breath and a nurse helped him to lie down on bed.

"This might take a few minutes, so just relax and breathe normally. I'll explain everything I see as we go along." Gulf was surprised when he felt the coldness of the gel touching his belly. Pinkie laughed.

They reached Several minutes when Pinkie speak.

"Okay Gulf, I'm seeing your baby's head here, and it looks like everything is developing normally. I'm also checking the placenta and amniotic fluid levels, and those look good too." Gulf looked at the monitor but he didn't understand anything.

"T-That's good to hear." He is in tears of joy.

"Yes, everything looks great so far. Now, let me take some measurements to check the size of the baby." Then another More time passes.

"Based on the measurements I've taken, your baby appears to be about 8 weeks along. And I'm happy to report that I can see a strong and steady heartbeat. Congratulations!"

"Thank you! I'm so relieved everything looks good." Gulf said. As he looked at his baby on the monitor and couldn't stop crying.

"Yes, everything looks good so far. Now, as a first-time pregnant, I want to ask you about any medications or supplements that you're currently taking.?"

"Nothing. I'm not taking anything right now."

"Okay, that's good to know. I'm going to give you a prescription for a prenatal vitamin supplement that you should take every day. It contains important nutrients like folic acid and iron that are crucial for your baby's development. This rare case is no different to me, just like any other normal woman who gets pregnant With cravings, vomiting, etc. But the risk is greater for rare cases like you. Because the male body is not really formed for carrying a child. So please be careful."

"Okay doc, thank you for letting me know." Gulf said. And he was supported and the gel was wiped from his belly. And he took Arranged his clothes.

"You're welcome. Make sure to take the prenatal vitamins as prescribed and let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Additionally, I'm going to prescribe you some medication called Diclegis, which can help relieve nausea and vomiting that is common in the first trimester of pregnancy." Pinkie said and took off her gloves and went to her desk to write the prescription.

" Oh, that would be great. I've been feeling really nauseous lately. I thought I was sick."

"Yes, it's a common symptom of early pregnancy. Make sure to take the Diclegis as prescribed, and let me know if you have any side effects or concerns. also avoid staying up late, drinking alcohol, coffee and stress." She added.

"Okay, I will. Thank you so much! Just give it the prescription to Max and he will buy it." Gulf said.

"Noted. And You're welcome. If you have any questions or concerns in the future, don't hesitate to contact me. Take care, and I'll see you at your next appointment. congratulations to you and Mew. for sure he will be happy with your news." Pinkie giggles said.

"Yeah I think so." Gulf said with a big smile and he and Pinkie talked a little more and eventually he decided to go back to his office.

Even though he was happy with the news, he couldn't help but worry.

Max already knew the news but he told him to hide it first. Max understood this and went to the drug store for a while to buy the prescription given to him by Pinkie.

Gulf feels tired. He didn't walk far but he was tired.He sat on the swivel chair and leaned back. He breathed deeply and closed his eyes. He held his flat belly.

"Why now? I have to deal with something and then you show up?" He said to himself. But I'm happy because I'm not alone anymore. I hope you always stick to mommy. Don't let go of my organs. Befriend them first." He laughed at himself because of what he said.

But his eyes widened when suddenly someone notified him on his phone.

"I miss you so much babe. Remember you are only mine. I love you. And whoever steals you from me, will see satan in hell."

He immediately became nervous. And he read the email that just arrived to him that says that there's an emergency meeting with a boards to their company where he and his daddy shared.

He held his forehead to Massage And bent down on the table Because of the consecutive stress giving on him.

Flashback Ends....

[A/N:] Thankies to Google for information about pregnancy check up thingy. I don't know anything about such things because I haven't given birth or been pregnant yet. so I researched first. So I'm sorry if you confused  in the other procedures. I'm really clueless in that thing. ✌️😅 Sorry for wrong grammars, spellings etc. Sorna. 😙🙏 Hope y'all like it Guys! Jubjub!👋