Chapter 55

Mew's POV:

My wife is in a bad mood again. He got out of the car and left me without saying goodbye. I just leaned on the chair. And It's too early for him to have a bad mood again. I was about to get out of the car to follow him but suddenly someone called to which I immediately answered.

"Hello, Tul?" I said.

"Good morning, Mew. I just wanted to inform you that all the clients have arrived and are waiting for you in the conference room.

"Ahh... okay. Thank you for letting me know. Can you please make sure they have refreshments and I will be there in a few minutes." I said.

"Yah! Of course, sir. We have already arranged for refreshments and everything is set for the meeting."

"Okay! Great, I will be there shortly. I just took Gulf to his company. " I looked at Gulf and he just walked in and ignored the employees he met.

"Yes, sir. Is there anything else I can assist you with?"

"No, that's all for now. Thank you." I said and I cut the call. I immediately called Max. because I'm restless. He's always moody but not like this.

"Good morning Max, Has gulf arrived yet?"

"Oh, Not yet, but an employee said it's on his way. Why? Is there a problem?" He said.

"Nothing. But he was not in a good mood. I broke his mood."

"Maybe his pregnant?" He says.

"That's my suspicion too." I smiled as I wondered what if it was true.

"I know you're smiling there. But why were you called? Do you want me to do something for him?" He said.

"You know he's a coffee lover, but can you give him some milk first?" He laughed.

"I know he's your baby. But you made him a baby literal. But I'll take care of it. I just prepared myself to be yelled at by him." And he still laughed.

"I'll just give Tul a day off so you two can bond as a couple." I said

"Nevermind. I'm Boring of his face. You might forget, your wifey gave me a month's leave. Nah! It's up to you. He's here na. I'll let you know about him later. Bye."

"Don't be like that, when your child comes out he will look like him." I tease him.
"Bye. Thank you." And I hung up and started the engine and left.

When I arrived at the company, Tul immediately greeted me and we both went to the conference room for the new project to be built.

The meeting took a few hours and we finished right at exactly eleven o'clock. I called Gulf but he didn't answer after several rings. I repeated it again but he didn't really answer. So I texted Max and said that wife is still was in a bad mood. He became more while he was meeting the finance team earlier, so everyone was afraid of him. Well, He is Gulf Finley Hudson. He doesn't like sloppy work, he wants everything to be orderly and organized. That's why he was called the youngest successful CEO because of that.

I told Max that Gulf should have answered my call. I called him again and it's good thing that he answered Already.

"What!?" He said as he answered my call.

"Baby. I'm sorry na. Don't be angry with me." I says. "Please open the cam." I plead.

"No!" He said. Even his voice was obviously not feeling well.