Chapter 25

"Gulf, can we talk?" said Mew while Gulf was surprised by his presence.

Gulf is in the locker room and he is putting his things. He didn't know that Mew had been following him since a while ago.

"About where? If I have done something again that will soil your dignity. Sorry huh!Because I'm not perfect like you." Gulf was about to leave when Mew grabbed his wrist.

"Please... Can we?" Mew said pleadingly.

"No. We have nothing to talk about." Gulf said angrily. He struggled to loosen Mew's hold on him but he couldn't. Mew is stronger than him.

Gulf was surprised when Mew suddenly hugged him. He seemed to stiffen where he stood. There was a part of him that wanted to push him, but there was also a part of him that made him feel comfortable.

"Gulf I'm sorry. I'm sorry For what I did to you." Mew said While leaning on Gulf's neck.

"M-Mew.... C-can you.... I -i...." Mew left his embrace and he saw that his expression became sad and hurt. This was the first time Gulf had seen Mew like this. Because he is used to always having no expression on his face or always frowning.

"I'm sorry Gulf. I hope you can forgive me." Mew said again.

"Why is your face like that? Are you oppressed?" Gulf said confused.

"Are you and Mario already? Is it true that he is your boyfriend?" Gulf didn't answer. Mew just nodded and smiled sparingly.

"Well. I think I was late. Congratulations to the both of you. I hope you both are happy." Mew said. Gulf was confused. But this time I know I'm not the second. And he held both of Gulf's cheeks and pressed a kiss.

Gulf's eyes widened but eventually he responded to Mew's kiss.It lasted for a while and they separated as they caught their breath.

Gulf was so shocked that he slapped Mew. "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME!" Gulf shouted at him. Mew looked at him and still smiled but he didn't realize that a tear fell from him. Gulf noticed this but ignored it because he was still more angry and annoyed with Mew.

"I'll give it to you.Because I can't even get you. But you won my heart in a moment. I fell for you Gulf Finley. I don't know what you did to me, but this is what I feel. I'll get that kiss from you again when I move on from you." And Mew left the locker room and Gulf was left there who sat on the floor and hugged his leg and cried.

Min found out what happened so she was very sad. She didn't bother the two again. But he admits that he is hurt and he is even more hurt when he finds out that Mario is Gulf's boyfriend after that incident.He felt even more sorry for Mew. Xander also found out about this so he supports his friend especially since this is his first hearbreak.

Until they graduated, there was no conversation between the two. That's also the start of Min getting sick again.So Gulf insisted on going to the states to undergo Min's treatment and he was also the one to watch over his friend.

Min and Gulf had a fight once because of Mario. Because Mario doesn't want Gulf to go to the states to study there. But Gulf first priority above all is Min, he didn't budge even Mario threatened him that to broke up with him.

Gulf and Mario's relationship eventually improved. Every month, Mario flies to New York to meet with Gulf because they became LDR. But Min sensed that something was not right. Gulf had been in a relationship for four years And they graduated with flying colors. aand Min's condition continued to improve, so they decided to go home to Bangkok for a vacation.