Chapter 53

Mew's POV:

Today is a beautiful day but my wife looks like he has his monthly period and its not new to me. He always moody in all aspects but I know he loves me and I love him too. It's like that his normal attitude. But now he ignores me since last night, and doesn't even want to hug me like we usually do every morning.

It's been a few years and our relationship as husband and wife there are things we go through as a couple but we quickly get over it and fix it.

When Atty. Tim found out that Gulf can gave birth, Just a few weeks ago, he surprised us by giving us everything that was in Min's will. He said that Min said to give it right away to us when his best friend Gulf and I have a baby. It's like she expects us to have a child. She planned all of this. but even more shocking is that she gave the rest of her hidden property to our future children which is not in the will. So my children are instant billionaires that even others are sperm. Hahaha kidding. I laughed a lot because the property was divided into six. So Min expects us to have five children.

Gulf looked at me narrowly and I smiled at him and he knew what I wanted to convey. Yes, I prefer many kids since I don't have a siblings, I want to give Kyle and Cei a sibling to make the house happier. The more the merrier. But Gulf is still the one to decide if he wants to because he will be the one to carry. Whatever he decides, I'm there too. Because sir Tharn always tells me that happy wife, happy life.

Our second child, Cei, is already five years old now. He's is almost Gulf's copy paste in everything. He and his mommy Gulf are tandem in crying because Gulf can't handle his son who has the same attitude as him. Now he knows how I feel about handling him. Of course I didn't say. Because my ending is on the couch.

Gulf is the only one who gives up and cries. He has come face to face with himself through his son. Kyle and I are the only ones taming our youngest. Sir Hudson, I mean dad just now touched him because his grandson doesn't like him either.

Even though Cei is naughty, he is kind and he always follows his mommy, but before that, he always teased him. He's a daddy's boy but he's very possessive when I'm next to his mommy. Do you understand what I mean? That's why they always tease each other.

I have taken my children to school. My wife was not in the mood so I decided not to go to work and take the day off. He did not go to work for a week. I didn't even ask that because I'd rather have him here at home with our children. And Because I have another baby to take care of because I feel like he's sulking at me again for reasons unknown to me.

When I entered the house, I smelled Nay Jessa cooked shrimp paste. So I immediately went to the kitchen to ask who would eat that because as far as I know no one here likes to eat that.

"Is it fishy? I'm sorry. But Gulf is the one who wants to cook that." We immediately turned around when Heinz came panting. He is Ann's husband.

"Good morning Sir Mew." And he put down a basket of mangoes. In kitchen counter. "Sir Gulf ordered me to get it from the neighbor Fence."  He scratched his head.

"Why?" I am wondering.

"Sir Gulf ordered me to take some mangoes but not to let the owner know. I don't know what he wants. But I hope I wasn't seen on cctv. If not, I will deal with the owner." He sighed. I looked at Nay Jessa who smiled.

"Congrats son. You already know what that means. You already know why your wifey is always in a bad mood with you. Maybe this time it looks like you. And hopefully also the attitude." The two laughed and I smiled and shook my head.