Chapter 17

"Are you okay with this design?"

"Yes. But I like this to be a simple one. I don't want to be too fancy." Gulf said.

"Okay then." Heart said. "Thank you again for hiring me to organize your wedding. You look good together." She added. Gulf just grinned and Mew nodded and smiled sparingly.

Heart left and they were the only two left. It's the fifth day. The grace period is only one week according to the will. So they quickly prepare for the wedding. Min's family also found out what happened. They don't want to either but they can't do anything. Because their company is also involved in the will because it is all named after her.

Mew was surprised that Gulf just wanted something simple. Because he knows it's artistic and always wants to be flamboyant and fashionable.

Gulf was about to stand up when Mew spoke. "Gulf, do we have a problem?" Gulf looked at him but also look away.

"P-problem? N-nothing. How did you say so?" Gulf replied.

Mew also stood up and followed Gulf upstairs. When they arrived they were opposite the door of Gulf's room and he was surprised that Mew was behind him.

"Oh! You followed me. Do you have anything more to say?"

"Are you avoiding me?" Mew's annoyance was evident.

Gulf was unable to speak immediately. But later he laughed. "You? Why should I avoid you? We live under the same roof. We also getting married to be exact."

"Really? Or is it because of what happened the previous day?" Mew just looked at Gulf. And Gulf looked away.

"What happened that day? Nothing, right? Don't you say that you believed in that freak." Gulf said. And look at Mew this time.

"Isn't it?"

"You know Mew, I'm not in the mood to fight. Fight those who ruined your day. Your clients. Don't take out your annoyance on me." Gulf turned around and entered the room. Mew also entered and closed the door and locked it. Gulf immediately looked at him.

"Why did you lock it?"

"Let's talk."

"We are talking. stupid!" Mew walked closer to Gulf until Gulf Stuck on the wall. "M-Mew. W-what are you d-doing?"

Mew brought his face closer to Gulf. "Most of all, I don't want to hear you speak bad words. Especially when we talk." Mew said. Gulf swallowed and looked at Mew's lips.

"M-Mew...." Gulf couldn't finish what he was going to say when Mew touched his lips. He closed his eyes as he let his lips respond to Mew's kisses. His brain and heart were fighting. He couldn't push Mew because it seemed to have a mind of its own. "Hmmm....M-Mew..." That's all he said. He put his hand on Mew's neck and Mew lifted him to the bed.

Their lips still don't part and their tongues fight. "M-Mew...arghh...hmmm" he said between their kisses.

Mew looked at him and smiled. He Kissed him on the forehead, and cheeks.

"M-Mew..."

"What baby?"

"T-this is w-wrong...hmmm.. M-Mew..."

"How about this?" And Mew's kisses went to his chin and neck and he felt it suck his skin.

"Arghhhhh!"