Chapter 51

"Are you okay mhie? Do you feel something?" But Mew was surprised when Gulf suddenly hugged him.

"Can we be like this for a moment? I miss you." Mew smiled and hugged him too. Mew was leaning against the headboard of the bed with Gulf in his arms and hugging him. with his head on his chest.

It has been a week since they returned home. And it's been a week since Mew has been trying to get Gulf back to normal. Traumatized by what happened, and mood swings because he was pregnant, he became quiet. It was also checked that his depression returned during his last monthly check up Also because of the symptoms noticed in Gulf.

So it's heavier for Mew. Even he, can't sleep and having a bit of a hard time with their current situation. So Elly first managed the company and Martin for Gulf. Kyle was in Xander's mansion Because of Kyle's desire to see baby Alex, he stays there first with Jessa. Maricel went to Mew's house to take care of Gulf when Mew went somewhere for a while.

They were just looking at the tv while in that position. Mew blinked as she felt Gulf's hand travel up his bulging boxers. He smiled but Gulf had no reaction on his face while watching TV.

Gulf's hand went inside the boxer and successfully held his husband suddenly hardened cock. Mew gasped when Gulf's massage it up and down. He closed his eyes at the sensation it made on his length.

"Ahhh...G-Gulf....Go ahead,...f-faster... don't stop...ohhh .." Mew moaning. Gulf looked at him and he didn't realize what he was doing to his husband's cock. He was about to remove his hand but Mew stopped him. "Just one mhie....ahhhh...." Mew said again. They are not able to have sex because Gulf is not well yet and also because of depression, it is distanced himself from him when they are in the bed and he puts a pillow between them at night.

Mew understands this. But now it was Gulf's own body that searched for it. Gulf knows everything that his husband is trying to understanding him. For several nights he also dreams of having sex with Mew and now his body is searching for it. He will admit that he distanced himself from his husband because of fear, that even him, he wants to get rid of it to himself because he doesn't want to make it more difficult for his husband.

He removed his husband's boxers and it's cock was like a spring because it was so hard and I could see the veins pulsing here. He immediately went down to the level of the cock. he grabbed it and took a sip. He sucked the precum on the head. Mew's head almost rose because the feeling was so good And can't explain. He lost his words because of it.

"B-Baby.... Aargghh.... Y-You're....fvk! You are great! More!" Mew moaned. Gulf's tongue played with his head and licked it from head down to his scrotum. When he got fed up and then he swallowed it whole. Mew felt his wife's throat and after he heard  coughing and was teary.

"Baby. Just take it easy. We still have a lot of time. It's all yours, no one can take it away." Mew said and looked at Gulf who smiled at him while half of his cock was inside his mouth and it was full of saliva.

"I miss this baby." Gulf said and started moving his mouth up and down. At first it was slow but in the end it was Mew who moved, He was already lifting his hips and fucking Gulf's mouth.

"Aaagghhh ... What the fvk! Your mouth is so warm. I love this! Aargghh!"

"Hmmmmmm..." Gulf massaged his scrotum so his eyes almost rolled. a few moments later, his juice came out of Gulf's mouth which Gulf gladly swallowed.