OMG

Firstly I am going to show you what their teams kit looks like.

This is there home kit but not the same team logo

This is there home kit but not the same team logo. The logo is going to be a football on the middle of the logo,with the team name around it.

This is the away kit, the logo is the same as there home kit

——————-————————————————
Avery's pov
I was just walking out of the college campus, when Samantha also know as Sam comes up to me and says

Sam
Avery

Avery!
Sam!
Don't forget we have practice 6 until 8 but then we have a meeting.
Wait we have a meeting
Yeah do you now what it's about
No this is the first I have heard of any meeting that has been called
Oh well now you know
Exactly well thanks and I will see you later at practice
Bye Avery
Bye sam

With that sam is gone. Today has been okay I guess, I mean I had math, then I had fitness for sport which is normal interesting but today it felt like it was never going to end. Then at 1:45 I had my practical lesson, which is to plan a sport to coach, and run through it. That takes me to now, walking back to my apartment. Yes I said my, I live on my own, and I have done since the 23 of August, when I had the worst day ever. I am not going to go into it but let's just say I have no family anymore. I haven't told anyone yet because I don't see why I should.
My apartment block is 9 stories and of course I am at the top. Ahahah I mentally scream. Yes I am young but it's still annoying to climb them on a daily basis. I make my way up the stairs to my apartment door which reads 912 on the front of it. I pull out my keys and unlock the door after about five minutes of me fumbling about, as I have so many bloody keys I don't even need them all anymore.
I walk into my apartment and close the door behind me, I let my bag slide of my shoulders and it lands with a thud on the wooden flooring.

It's is 4 o'clock right now so I have 2 hours to kill. I don't see any point in showing as I am just going to get all sweaty. So I decided to sit on the sofa and watch the new football match that has been added to itv hub. The teams that are playing are the Woman's Arsenal vs the woman's reading team. Arsenal are my favourite team as they have so many good players, for example you have Kim Little who is there captain , Leah Williamson, Beth Mead, Vivienne Miedema and many more. (Sorry if I spelt her name wrong)