"Wake up"

Leah's pov
She is something else I thought to my self as I watched Avery get dragged back to the changing rooms. But I couldn't stop my mind from drifting to when I pick her up she was so light, she is also rather small for her age. That doesn't stop her from getting a fantastic header in. She can definitely play football that for sure.
I get pulled out of my mind by there coach asking if I wanted to change clothes and I said that would be lovely. He goes of somewhere, to where I am guess there are spare clothes and I am just about to message Alex when she called me.

Alex
Leah

Hey ale
Hey le
You okay
Yeah I am fine, how was the train
The train was good thanks busy but good
Good to hear, can I ask why you need to go to that part of London or...
I mean they only told me not to tell the person, so I guess i could
Please.....
Okay
Yes!!
Calm down
Okay...soo are going to
Yes, so I was asked by the manager of Arsenal to Scout a potential player for our team. They are young, small, Tactical, can run really fast, is a defender and can jump really high.
Wow they sound good le
That's because they are good actually they are better then good
Can I know there name
Yeah their name is Avery Smith and she is 16
What!!!
What wrong Alex
Umm nothing
Are you sure nothing is wrong
Yeah I was just um surprised by how young they are
Yeah they are
Well what do you think
Well they can definitely handle them self on the pitch and have good leadership skill and many more, so I think they will get in.
That's fantastic news
Yeah it is, but look I have got to go and make the call so talk later ale yeah
Yeah but le talk later, tell me how it goes
Will do bye
Bye

Then I hang the phone up, scroll down all of my contacts and press call on the mangers number.

Manger
Leah

Ahh hello Leah
Hello
So what do you think
Well I think they are good enough
Really?
Yes they are fast, quick thinking, and can jump really high for there age, they are also very friendly.
Well thank you Leah, I will be calling the team coach and you can tell them if you want or I can get their coach to tell them.
I can tell them it's fine
Okay and you are going to be in that part of London of the a bit longer if that is okay
Yeah that is fine thanks you
Okay bye then Leah and thank you again your judgement means a lot to me.
Your welcome bye
Bye

Well that went well. God it's cold though, like on queue in walks there coach with clothes. He passes them to me and I go to where he says I can change.

After I have changed, I find the coach and we walk to the meeting room. I take a seat on the couch at the back. A few minutes later the rest of the team come in apart form Avery. This gets the attention of the coach.

Coach
Jessica

Jessica were is Avery?
Ah she was getting changed, but then all of a sudden she got really pale, I said I could stay with her, but She said she will be like 3 minutes late.
Umm okay, I may ask one of you to go a make sure she is okay
That fine so you do you want me to go
Yes please thank you

That's is odd. Jessica then leaves the room to go and see if the kid is all right. Coach tell the rest of the team that the meeting is going to be a little late.
It only been a few minutes when Jessica walks in with Avery behind her all the girls speak loudly and then Jessica says

Jessica
Team

Okay guys umm I need you to not yell, as Avery has a headache and feels Ill.
Okay

And with that they are all quiet. Jessica takes a seat at the table, whereas Avery comes and sits next to me on the sofa. I am worried about the kid even though I don't really know them. She looks comfortable though.

This is what she is wearing but the man is Avery

She slumps herself next to me and then the meeting begins

She slumps herself next to me and then the meeting begins. It's about how they are going to play in their next game, and who will be starting and if there are any injuries. The coach then says they can all go and rest up until Saturday when they are playing against another team call the WestLine Tigers, I have heard of them apparently they are quite physical.
Everyone has left,well I say everyone Avery is still here and so am i, I look over at her and see that she is asleep. So now I guess I have to wake her up.
I get up of the sofa and go to crouch in front of her, I then put one of my hands on her knee and one on her shoulder. I then say quietly

Leah
Avery

Hey kid you need to wake up
Whyyyy
Because then you can go home and sleep
Yeah but in a lonely apartment
Look if you wake up, I will drop you at you house, as I have hired a car
Uhhh fine

With that she gets up. I look at her and giggle, she looks confused so I wrap an arm around her shoulders and she wraps an arm around my waist and we walk out to the car park. When we are walking to the car I ask her

Leah
Avery

You okay
No I feel so ill
What are you symptoms
Umm hot, dizzy, tired, weak as well I am struggling to take a lot of things in, and everything just feels to much and my throat hurt, well everything just acting.
Okay well maybe get your  mum of someone to keep an eye on you tonight
I would but....actually never mind
You would but what

I stop walking and turn her around so she is looking at me but she looks everywhere else's but at me. So I put one of my hands on her cheek and I see that her eyes have got all glossy like she is about to cry, so I pull her into a hug and she tensed and first but then relaxed into me. We pulled away and I said that you don't have to tell me and she nods. We then go back to how we were, with one of my arms around her shoulder and one of her arms around my waist.

So you excited for the game
Yeah I am
Well I can't wait to see you on action
Ha yeah
Well here is the car
You don't have to drop me of I can walk or fine
Absolutely not at this time, get in the car it's not up for discussion.
Okay thank you Le
No problem kid

I hope you enjoy 😉