"Double the trouble"

In this story Jordan is staying at Arsenal. For now.

Beth's pov

Me and the girls apart from Leah, which is weird as she is normally the first one out of us here, have made it to the training ground and are just chatting, listening to music and changing whilst we wait for Leah as Jonas said she needs to be here. He also said that we also have a meeting before training. The only time we have meetings before is if we have a new player joining us. That would be fun. I hope that they are fun.

If it is a new player I hope their younger than me, so we can have more fun. Maybe a younger players entry will bring everyone childish sides out more, like Kim.

I am sat next to Jordan who is well one of my closest friends, on and of the pitch. We have been talking about what the meeting is about, Jordan thinks it's about a new captain or something. I mean it could be about that.

We then all get a message pop through the group chat saying to head to the meeting rim soon as possible. Which in the kindness way possible means hurry the fuck up. We all leave our bags and head up, most of us walking but some of them are racing to get there. Jill Roord.

We get to the meeting room and see Jonas, no Leah. Still. Odd, very odd, something is definitely going on but I wonder what.

He tell us all to sit down so we do, I think we are all a little confused now, but we still do as we are told.

Leah's pov

Me and Avery are about 5 minutes away from the training ground and i hope she will be okay. It is weird because when I came back out my room after showering and changing, I saw Avery stood in the kitchen wiping her after getting water from the tap and splashing her face like she was trying to cover something up. Then when I got to her I tried not to be obvious when looking at her, to me it looks like she had been crying. Why would she be crying.

I didn't want to ask her why but ever since we got in the car she hasn't said a word to me, no snarky comment or anything. Like I know she could be nervous, well no she is definitely nervous and she not very good at hiding it.

We have now arrived and I look and Avery and I can see just by looking at her she is deciding if she is good enough, which she definitely is.

I get out the car and make my way towards her side and open the door for her, she steps out and thanks me. Nothing else is said and doesn't need to be said. She deserves this and so much more.

I gently grab her hand and squeeze it she does the same back to me and with that we both head into the building and I make sure the reception know she is her and after she has met the team they are going to wait to her to do photos and sign her contract.

Avery's pov
It actually real. I am joining Arsenal at the age of 16 that is insane.  I am so happy but so nervous, I think Leah could tell as she didn't say anything but grabbed my hand and squeeze it. To anyone who if there were people who saw that they would see just to people holding hands but to me that meant so much, because if she asked me a question I am sure I wouldn't be able to say anything back.

We both walk down this corridor that has pictures of the current team and previous teams, that came before. The corridor leads us to a meeting room, with glass walls. Leah stoped us so that we can see in but they can't see us, she tells me we have to wait for Jonas to introduce me. Oh god. Breath. Just breathe.

Beth's pov
After he told us to sit he didn't say anything, then one of the receptionist came in, Lisa. Said something to him and then Jonas started speaking. "As you girls are aware Leah isn't in here, that's because last few days well week she's been getting to know the new teammate, she's younger than all of you so please make her feel welcome, she's also going to be staying with Leah until we get something more permanently sort it out. So can we all give a nice warm welcome to Avery Smith".

After he said that the door open and in walked Leah, and who I presumed is Avery, and she looked young. This is going to be fun. She looks nervous, well she is stood in front of all of us. I see Leah place a hand on her shoulder giving in a general squeeze. She then introduces her self

" hi my name is Avery Smith and I am your new teammate, it's an absolute pleasure getting the opportunity to play with you all, I want to thank Jonas and the rest of the Arsenal management team for giving me the opportunity, so thank you."

Okay, well she seems nice, we say our hellos and Jonas tells us to go and get ready for training. We all get up and I instantly want to find Avery, I find her walking next to Le, so I walk the other side of her and swing one of my arms over her shoulders, she looks at me and smiles. I introduce my self, and Leah then says

"oh God you guys are gonna be a pain double the trouble"