" Hello Avery"

I wake up after the most peaceful sleep ever, feeling really refreshed, as I haven't sleep this well for ages.
I look over to my night stand and see that it is only 7 in the morning, with that I decided to get out my bed and go make my self some coffee. Yes I drink coffee, but only because it reminds me of my dad.
I go over to Alexa and ask for her to play my early morning play list. When it starts to play I sit at the table that has my Apple Mac on and decided I need to get some collage work done before I go in at 11 and then I have 2 lessons, which isn't bad at all, I will then come back here and do some homework and call one of my friends who goes to another collage down in Somerset. I moved up here to study and because of football, but we still talk. Her name is Ivy Griffin.

I have been doing some course work, when I look at the time and see that it is 8:10 and then I decide to get up and have a shower.
After I have a shower I get dressed into this outfit.

I then check the time and it reads 9:20. Ahah I have ages. So I go and sit on the sofa and turn on my Xbox on  and put FIFA 22 in. Can't beat a good game of FIFA. I always play with the mens Arsenal team because why not.
I have only been playing for 40 minutes, so it is 10.
I turn off my Xbox and head to the table to pack my Mac away and to grab my stuff for college, like my student ID card and my books.
I walk out of my apartment, turning the lights of and locking the door behind me before making my way down all the flights of stairs. This time not meeting Doris sadly she always knows how to make you day.
I am out of my apartment building now, which now I think about it looks really sketchy. Oh well.
It normally only takes about 30 minutes to walk the college, which isn't to bad I guess.
I have been walking for about 10 minutes when I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket so I take it out and see that Leah has accepted to follow me back, then I random number messages me.

???-Hello Avery

Avery-Umm hi

???-do you know who I am
Avery- no I don't

???-we meet yesterday

Avery-oh is this leah

???-yes haha you were so scared

Avery-yes I was

Leah- so you doing anything

Avery-yeah I have college

Leah-oh well have a good day kid xx

Avery-thanks, have a good day
  Too bye le speak later xxx

Leah-yeah will do bye kid x

I didn't actually think she would message me. Not complaining though. I get to my college class with 5 minutes to spare, which is good for me. In my class I don't have anyone from football which is really annoying but oh well.

(Time skip to when Avery is walking home because I don't know what to put for the college)

Finally I am out of my lessons, now I can go home and do a small amount of work because I can't be bothered. Then I will try call Ivy, then if I have time I am going to go to the local boxing ring and practice. I go there quite a bit, the owner knows me pretty well.

As I am walking I feel lots of arms around me, and instantly know that they belong to the girls. They all say hey and ask if I am okay and I say I am fine. We talk for a little longer then they see they need to go, we say bye and go our separate ways.

I know this one is short but I am tried and wanted to get this out tonight, enjoy 😉