"Movie night?"

Katie's pov

The girls and I have just had our training session and meet Avery. Avery is very nice, funny and talented she is going to be a great member of the team.

We are now all getting changed into comfortable clothes and chatting about our week so far. From what I have see Avery is pretty quiet unless you make her laugh and get on with her. I know we have just met but I really hope she enjoys being apart of this team like I have.

Leah's pov

I have just finished getting changed and look over to see if Avery is ready, I know she has an apartment with her family but Jonas asked me if I would be okay if she stays with me until they hear from her parents and of course being the nice person I am I said yes.

I see that Avery is ready and is sat on her phone, probably scrolling through instagram. I walk over to her and sit next to her in Caitlin's spot as some of the girls including her have gone. She looks at me and puts her phone away giving me her full attention. I then say

Leah
Avery

Hey kid, how was your first training session with us.
It was really good thanks, sorry our offensive got the better of your team. Maybe next time
I was just going easy if I was to harsh you might have left us
Aww don't go soft on me now Williamson I have melted your cold heart yet have I
No you haven't smith
I guess I will have to try harder
I guess you will

After I said that I playfully punched her shoulder, causing her to roll her eyes. I though that that was it but then she punches my leg!!
That shit hurts. I go to punch her again but she gets up and goes and sits next to Beth with a smirk on her face. Beth then put an arm round her shoulders. I guess she told Beth what happens as she burst out laughing and then proceeded to get up, walk over to me and punch me in the shoulder. I then say "hey what was that for Bethany" she then says "that from hitting the kid." I then roll my eyes and get up.

I grab my bag and ask Avery if she is ready to go,  she said yes and got up and grabbed her bag. After saying and hugging the girls we left the changing room and headed for the exit of the building and to where my car is parked as she can't drive.

We get to my car and get in, as we drive to my apartment I start a conversation

Leah
Avery

Okay so I know you have a place to stay but until Jonas hears from your parents that you can play and well until you make your debut with us he would like you to stay with me. I said I would love for you to stay with me but I  want to know if you are okay with it.
Umm I mean yeah sure, but I have a question.
Go ahead
If I live with you until Arsenal hear from parents does that mean I still have to go to collage.
Okay so I have talked about this and they have got in contact with your collage and for most of the time you can do online but they said they want you in every Tuesday unless a really important game is on.
Okay so online apart from Tuesdays
Yeah sound pretty decent to me
Yeah it doesn't  sound to bad, also if your oaky with it I am going to go out with my old teammates to tell them that I am leaving and to also have one last blow out.
Okay would you like me to drop you off and pick you up
Na it's good I can get a taxi or something
No, nope I will take you an pick you up if it means I get to know you got there and got home safely.
Are you sure?
Yep nothing changing my mind
Thanks Le
No problem kiddo, when is it
Tomorrow, probably meet at the club on Ramon Street.
A club? Really?
Yeah don't worry I will try not to get shit face
Yeah you say that now and the next morning I bet your going to have the worse hangover
Wanna bet on that
Sure as I am 100% sure that is going to happen
Oaky I bet £20 if I get a hangover you win if I don't I win, deal.
Deal.

She then extends her arm out for me to shake her hand, I lift my hand of the head stick and shake her hand.

Not long after the conversation ended we arrived at my apartment building, we both got out the car after I parked up and got our bags and made our way up the my apartment.

When we got in I told her to leave her bag by the laundry machine and I'll do it, she asked if I need help and I told her to go shower. But before she left I asked her "are you up for a movie night" and she said back "yeah sure might fall asleep though". We both laugh and she then goes to the bathroom.

I know this one is short but I got bored so I wrote this enjoy 😉