Alex, you allright

Leah's pov
Omg. Did she really just say that, okay something is definitely going on with her family. I may ask her about it in the morning. I hope it's nothing bad, but from just that sentence I have a feeling that it is more serious then I thought it was or is quite serious.

The movie is still playing, but I am not really concentrating on it at the moment, I am just looking down at the teen who is asleep on my chest. She is so sweet. After awhile of me thinking of the certain situations that could have happened with her family. I swear to god, if any one of them touched a single hair on her head, they will pay.

It is still quite early, around 7 so I am not going to go to sleep just quite yet. I do need a drink though, so should Avery really but I don't have the heart to wake her up. So I manage to manoeuvre myself out from behind her, and as quietly as I can, I make my way towards the kitchen where I can grab a drink of water for my self.

Alex's pov
Oh god oh god oh god. This can't be happing, as soon as those words left Avery's mouth I was in complete disbelief, they can be dead, can they. I know I hadn't spoken to Avery's mum for a month or so but still they can be dead. Right. That's not possible it can't be possible.

When she told me, I didn't hesitate to tell her that I was going to come to her. She said that I shouldn't come as I am not in the right mind but I instantly tell her I'll get someone else to drive me. Like Jill Scott. I bid my goodbyes and as soon as we had both hung up the phone I got up out my seat and walked hastily towards Jill who was talking to Ellen White, who is an amazing woman and footballer. When I get to her they bit turn to look at me and then Jill says

Jill
Alex
Ellen

Alex, you alright
Yeah, Alex you seem like you have had some sad new or something
I-I, I've been better, Jill may I speak to you about something.
Uhh yeah sure

With that Ellen knows, that is her queue to leave. So she says goodbye to the both of us and goes over to Steph and a few other older player from Man City, who we are hanging out with. I then take the seat the was previously taken up by Ellen, and Jill then turns herself so that she is facing me and she then puts her hand on my shoulder.

I tell her why I need to talk to her, she understands that this is a personal reason and knows not to tell anyone else about this. Definitely not to tell Leah. Jill also agree to drive me to Leah's apartment. Right now we are in Manchester, and we got to drive to St Albans. If we leave now we should hopefully get to St Albans at around 8:00pm. All though i may just tell Jill to head to my apartment in St Albans instead as it would be quite late at night.

I want this out by tonight, but another chapter is coming out tomorrow

Enjoy 😉