What! Why?

I get back home, and I am instantly hit with the warm heat from the heater which I must have forgot to turn of. I walk in to my apartment and shut the door behind me and then lock it, not sure why I always lock it maybe it is because I live on my own. I then set my bag down on the table and pull out my Mac and my book for sport. I then decided to change into some other clothes as I want to be comfortable when studying.
So I get up from the chair I was sat in and make my way over to my room, then I open my draws to find something to wear, I also need to pack a bag for the gym, as I am going to go work out and do some kickboxing.

Sorry I know this photo isn't the greatest

That is a lot better and warmer. Don't know why I didn't wear this today. As it was so bloody cold.
I walk into my kitchen to make a cup of tea, I love to work with a cup of tea. I have to have about 2 cups of tea or coffee a day sometime more. I then sit down at the table and open up my book and Mac to get started on the assessment that I have be set.

(Time skip to after she has down work for about 1 hour and 20)

Right that is enough for now, let me try call Ivy as we haven't spoken in ages. I haven't even told her about my family, maybe I will soon.
I pull my phone out and see that I have had a miss call from Tracy who is my social worker. I am not in the mood to talk to her right now so I won't call her back. Just yet. I then press on call on ivy's number and after it rings for a bit she picks up.

Ivy
Avery

Hey Ivy
Hey Avery
You okay
Yeah I am okay just busy
Sorry I can call later if you want
No no it is fine
So how have you been
I have been good made a new bff
That's umm good I guess
You guess? What that supposed to mean
Nothing
Yeah it does tell me
Look all I ment was that the last time we spoke you said you would keep in contact and that was a month ago
You could have called me
What like I always do, a friendship has to work both ways
Yeah it does, maybe I don't want to be your friend anymore
What! Why
Because you left me here on my own
Yeah your not on your own, I am the one on my own
No you have your fucking family up there with you
No I don't, Ivy they fucking left me!!, then I find out that they died.
What
Look I need to go goodbye
No wai-

I hung up before she could finish what she was going to say. I need to get this angry out my system. The gym.

I get up and go pack a bag for the gym, in the bag it has, hand wraps, gloves, gum shield, and spare clothes.
I then change into some gym shark leggings and a black Nike sport top.
I then grab my bag and head out and agin switch the lights off and locking the door. I swiftly make it down stairs as I don't feel like having any human contact right know.
The gym is not far way probably like 10 minutes away.

Enjoy 😉