Chapter 5: Jay

I waited outside Dougherty Hall on Friday. Just waiting to catch a glimpse of the cute brunette I couldn't seem to get off my mind. I couldn't even go through with a one night stand the other night. Instead, I kept looking around the club, hoping she would somehow appear. In the end I ended up going home alone, which was okay with me because it meant that Lucy wasn't there either.

Lucy had continued to text me, as if nothing had changed between us. But I made my responses short. Hoping she would eventually get the hint and stop messaging me altogether.

When I spotted Emily making her way up the hill, a smile crept across my face and my dick twitched in my jeans. She wore a light gray sundress with white polka dots. It was skimpy and strappy and I let my eyes roam over her.

I cleared my throat. "Damn, you look good." Her chest flushed and she bit her bottom lip. Every time she bit that bottom lip, I felt something deep inside me stir. I wanted to pick her up and slam her up against this building. I wanted to feel her legs wrapped around me as I buried myself deep inside her.

Shit. I had no idea where this was coming from. I had never wanted a girl as bad as I wanted her. As if on cue, my phone chirped. I knew who it was without even looking at it. It chirped again.

"You going to get that?" She asked.

"Nope." I answered. I wasn't going to let Lucy ruin this moment with her.

"Okay, then. Are we going to go to class?" She batted her pretty green eyes at me. I could think of a million other things I would rather do with her and going to class wasn't one of them.

Instead, I nodded. "Uh, yeah. Class. Let's go." I tossed my arm over her shoulder and led her into the building

All through class, I kept thinking about how I could sneak away and see her tonight. I didn't want to go to the party at Lucy's apartment. But I had promised her roommate I would deliver the keg. Not to mention all my friends would be there. It would be noticed if I was absent. Even though I had made it clear to Lucy that we weren't together, I knew she hadn't accepted it. She had a jealous streak and I was afraid of how she would act if she knew I was off with another girl. I just had to show up, be seen, then sneak to Emily's party. It should be a piece of cake.

Emily's hair fell across my desk and I could smell her lavender scented shampoo. I wondered if the rest of her smelled as sweet. I wanted this girl...bad. I pulled out my phone, ignoring the six texts from Lucy, pulling up Emily's thread instead.

Jay: Do you think you could stop being so sexy? You are driving me crazy.

Her phone buzzed from the corner of her desk. When she read my words, she shot me a smile over her shoulder. I winked back at her. My phone buzzed in my hand.

Emily: Can you stop being so distracting? I'm trying to listen.

Jay: Are you wearing that dress to the party tonight?

Jay: Because I would really like to find out what's under it.

Emily: Does that mean you are coming?

Jay: Not that fast. It takes a little longer than that.

I heard her stifle a giggle. Then she looked back over her shoulder at me biting her lip. I raised my eyebrow at her, feeling the now familiar twitch in my jeans. I almost suspected she knew the reaction biting that lip caused me. I honestly had no idea what was happening with this girl. I had never flirted this hard, or thought about someone as much as I did her. I couldn't get her out of my head. I knew it meant trouble but damn if I wanted it to stop.