Chapter 10: Jay

I managed to make it all the way to my apartment without ravishing her. Once we were inside, I spun her around, pressed her against the door and crashed my lips into hers. She tasted so damn good, like honey and cinnamon. Her arms went around my neck and she started playing with my hair. My hands roamed over her as my tongue explored her. My dick was rock hard and throbbing in my pants. She let out a little whimper and it was almost my undoing.

My hands slid under her top, my erection pressing into her.

"I've wanted you since I first laid eyes on you." I told her, my lips skimming down her neck. I cupped my hands under her ass and lifted her up. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I sucked her neck, carrying her down the hall to my room. She took my face in her hands, pressing her lips back to mine.

Once in my room, I kicked the door closed and laid her down on my bed, hovering over her. I kissed her cheek to her neck, down to her bare shoulder. I never wanted to stop kissing her. I wanted to kiss her everywhere. I wanted to know what made her whimper, moan, and scream my name. She planted her hands on my chest, and I looked down into her emerald green eyes.

"Jay, we shouldn't."

I heard her words. And I respected them. But her body wasn't saying what her mouth was.

"Tell me to stop, then." I reached behind her neck and untied the string holding her halter in place. I slowly peeled it down, placing my lips on her smooth skin. She arched her back and mewled.

"If you tell me to stop, then I will." Her breast now bared to me, I blew on her erect nipple, gazing up at her. She gasped and closed her eyes.

Her hands gripped my hair. "No."

"No what?" I ran my tongue over the tip of her nipple. I had to hear her say she wanted this. I needed her to want me as much as I wanted her.

"Don't stop." She breathed. "God, please don't stop."

That being all the reassurance I needed, I latched onto her nipple and sucked. She cried out, pulling my hair. I moved to the other breast.

"Jay." Hearing her moaning my name had my dick twitching. I wanted to be inside her. More than anything. But I wanted to savor this. To savor her. I slid my hands down her body, then pushed her top up. She arched her back allowing me to pull it over her head. My lips were back on her in a second. I kissed her breast, down her abdomen, twirling my tongue around her navel. I unbuttoned her jeans and started to peel them off her. She kicked off her pumps as I threw her jeans on the floor. Getting her naked was my number one priority. I leaned back for a minute to admire her.

"You are so fucking sexy," I told her. "Sexier than I even imagined." Her breasts were just the right size, she had curves in all the right places and her legs were long and tan. I ran my hand up her leg. She reached out and grabbed my shirt, pulling me down to her. One leg came up to wrap around my waist as she slipped her hand under my shirt. I kissed her as she tugged my shirt off. She ran her hands across my chest and down my abs.

"Holy shit." She whispered. I chuckled as her hands wandered down my body, landing on my hips. She reached for the button on my jeans, but I took her hands and pushed them over her head. I knew if I let her touch me any more than it was all going to be over. And I wasn't ready for that. I wanted to make this last as long as I could. I wanted to make her come so hard, she forgot her name.

"Let me taste you." I spread her legs and kissed her abdomen. I toyed with the top of her black lacy panties delighting in the soft whimpers that escaped her. I trailed my finger over her core. I could feel how wet she already was. I teased her, slowly rubbing my finger back and forth. She moaned, pressing herself against me.