Chapter 11: Emily

I made my way down the hall to the bathroom. I closed the door and leaned over the counter, taking several deep breaths. I raised my head and glanced at myself in the mirror. I ran my hands through my wild hair with a heavy sigh.

I just had the best sex of my life with someone who I should have never gotten involved with. I knew this wasn't going to end happily. My roommate was his girlfriend. I could not let this happen again, as much as I wanted to. I used the bathroom, cleaned myself up, then headed back into the hall. I heard the television and giggles coming from the living room. I quickly made my way back to his room, closing and locking the door. The last thing I needed was for his roommates to see me here, half dressed wearing his shirt.

"I think your roommates are home." I turned around. Jay still lay naked in the bed, one arm resting behind his head, the other stroking his erect cock.

I prowled towards him, admiring his perfect body. I had never been with a guy who actually had the V, but he did. I crawled in bed beside him.

"Guess you better be quiet this time." He grabbed me by the waist and started kissing my neck. I screeched, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hand roamed under the shirt. His lips met mine, as he cupped my breast.

"I can't get enough of you," he said, his erection pressing into my thigh. I ran my hand down his toned chest. I let my hand travel down to his erection, taking it in my hand. He was big. Bigger than anyone I had ever been with. I closed my eyes and stroked him, as he bit at my neck. If this was only going to be for one night, then I might as well get all the pleasure out of it I could.

He reached into the nightstand, then groaned, pulling out the empty condom box.

"Shit," he proclaimed. "Don't suppose you are on birth control are you?"

"I am, but it's not going to happen without a condom." I may be stupid, but I wasn't reckless.

He sighed and fell back on the bed. I cuddled up near him, running my hands over his chest. He grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips, kissing my knuckles, then my palm. I shuttered.

I raised up on my knees and started stroking him with the other hand. He interlocked his fingers with mine. I lowered my head and twirled my tongue around him. His eyes fluttered close. I took him into my mouth, loving the way he moaned my name. I licked down his shaft and tongued his balls.

"Holy fuck, woman." His hands grabbed my hair. I wanted nothing more in this moment than to make him come. I sucked and stroked him, using my tongue to give him maximum pleasure. He moaned and his grip in my hair tightened. I took in as much of him as I could.

"Fuck, I'm going to come." He stilled my head, and his warm saltiness burst into my mouth. I swallowed him down, lightly stroking him until he stopped pulsating. "Fuck." He chuckled and threw his arm over his eyes as I crawled back up beside him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him. I sighed and relaxed against him. Everything about him felt so damn good. How was it that this could be so wrong?

"Well, looks like I'm playing this game after all. I'm passing go and collecting my two hundred dollars," I said, stroking my hand up and down his chest.

He chortled. "What the hell are you talking about?"

I didn't get to elaborate because my cell phone started shrilling.

"Oh, your phone kept ringing while you were in the bathroom." He told me. I sighed and pulled out of the warmth of his arms to dig in my purse for my phone.

"It's Mia," I said. I had several texts and missed calls from her. I silenced the phone and climbed back in bed beside him. The phone stopped ringing only to start again. "Geez." I rolled back over and grabbed the phone. Looked like she wasn't going to stop calling until I answered.