Chapter 17: Jay

Later that afternoon, I sat at a table on the sixth floor of John Hodges Library, with my laptop open. I was supposed to be working on the paper about my nephew, but I was so distracted by the girl beside me, I was having trouble stringing words together.

Emily had her bottom lip between her lips as she furiously typed on her computer. A piece of her chestnut brown hair has escaped from her ponytail and fallen in her face. Watching her caused my heart to race and my shorts to become a little tighter. I resisted the urge to reach over and touch her. She had told me before we came here together that she had to actually work.

She must have caught me staring at her, because she glanced over at me. When she smiled, something strange happened inside me. Something I wasn't used to. She tilted her head, and placed her hand on my leg. I raised an eyebrow at her as she glided it up my thigh, gripping what was aching me between my thighs. I grunted and put my hands behind my head, letting her tease me for a moment.

"I thought you had to study." I smirked. She stared up at me with those big green eyes, her lip between her teeth, and her hand on my dick. I had to blow out a slow breath to keep from throwing her across this table and fucking her.

She leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear. "I am studying. The male anatomy."

"I didn't realize you were taking A&P." My voice was low and husky.

She shrugged, but continued to squeeze me over my shorts. "It's extracurricular."

I chuckled and placed my hand on the back of her neck, bringing her closer to me. She had told me earlier that we needed to cut out the public flirting and teasing, but hell, she was the one who had started this. I didn't kiss her like I wanted to. Instead pulled her close and nibbled on her ear. She whimpered and wiggled in her chair.

"You're fucking killing me, babe."

She pushed her chair back and much to my dismay, stood.

"I need to go look for a book." She placed her hands on my shoulders and kissed me with those soft lips behind my ear. I felt like my insides were vibrating from her touch and her kiss. "I might need your help finding it." She sauntered off into the back corner of the library. I glanced around. While we weren't the only ones up here, most of the others had their earbuds in their ears and their heads in books.

I quickly stood and followed her down an aisle. It wasn't as well lit, but I could easily make out her long tan legs. I rushed to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her neck.

"I think I have just the book you need for your research," I whispered. I pressed my erection into her back. She looked back over her shoulder at me, with a smile.

"Do you have a book cover?" she asked.

I laughed. "Yes." I wouldn't make that mistake again. I had added two condoms to my wallet and shoved another in my shorts pocket before leaving the house this morning.

"Good." She turned in my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down, so our lips met. I walked her back until she was against the wall, my hands roaming up her body. She let her hands slide down my chest until her hand was once again on my dick. She squeezed me letting her tongue glide over my bottom lip. I closed my eyes and groaned.

"Shh..." she placed a finger over my lips. I sucked it into my mouth. "Condom?"

I shoved my hand into my pocket and presented the gold foil to her. She took it, then unbuckled my belt and pulled my throbbing erection from my shorts. I can't believe this was happening. This had to be the most unexpected place I have ever had sex. But I wasn't about to stop it. I quickly unsnapped her pants as she sheathed me. I lifted her up as she guided herself onto me. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I pushed into her. She bit my neck, holding back a moan. I buried my head in her shoulder, engulfing myself in the sweet lavender and honey scent that was Emily. I bounced her up and down on my dick, her tight wet pussy throbbing. Her nails dug in my neck as I thrust harder.