Chapter 28: Jay

Several hours and many mixed drinks later, Emily and I stumbled out of the elevator, back on the ground level.

"Oh my god," she laughed, turning to face me and pulling me to her by the front of my shirt. My hands landed on her hips automatically, as if they belonged there. "That was so much fun." She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. I loved it when she was carefree and happy. I loved holding her and kissing her like this. Tonight had been perfect, even if we didn't get the dinner I had planned. Dancing with her had been more than entertaining.

"I think I was promised some dessert." I smiled.

"And I was promised a spanking." She batted her eyelashes at me. I growled and pulled her closer, nipping at her neck.

"Let's go then." I took her hand and started walking up the street.

"Jay, wait," she lagged behind me. I stopped and she bent over to pull her shoes off. She wiggled her toes and sighed.

"Okay, ready," she said.

I shook my head and frowned. "You can't walk barefoot through the Fort." There was often broken bottles and even needles spread along Clinch Ave, otherwise known as the Fort. I wasn't about to let her get hurt because she wore impractical shoes.

"Well, I can't take another step in these shoes." She held up the ridiculously high heels.

"Alright then." I scooped her up in my arms, and she screeched.

"What are you doing?"

"You can't wear your shoes and you can't walk barefoot. So I'm carrying you." I strided up the road as she giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed my neck and nibbled at my ear.

"My hero," she whispered. My already hard cock twitched in my pants.

When we finally made it to my house, I sat her down so I could dig my keys out of my pocket. Once we were inside the dark apartment, I picked her up again, this time tossing her over my shoulder. She screeched and wiggled. I slapped her ass, carrying her down the hall to my bedroom. I then tossed her on my bed and closed and locked the door behind me. I kicked off my shoes and crawled into the bed with her. I encased her in my arms, licking my lips as I looked into her eyes. She tilted her head and stared back at me, biting her lip. I leaned forward and nipped at her.

"Now, tell me. Should I tie you up or spank you first?"

"Why not both." Her hand slid around my neck and pulled me down to her so she could kiss me. I smiled, melting my lips to hers. She started to slowly unbutton my shirt, but I grabbed her hands and shook my head. I had other plans for her first.

"Not yet." I pulled away, moving to my dresser to rummage through it. When I found the blue tie I was looking for, I turned back to her, holding it on one finger.

"Remember you asked for this, little lady." I prowled back to her.

"Give me your best, Mr. Grey." She smirked.

"Oh, I'm about to make Mr. Grey look tame." I promised her.

She wiggled in bed as I made my way back to her, twirling the tie around. I knew I could give her this. I could pleasure her in ways that she never had experienced before. Of that I was sure. Even if I couldn't give her what I knew she deserved.

"Take off your shirt." I told her. I stood at the edge of the bed, watching her as she sat up and pulled the lacy little number over her head. She tossed it on the floor, then stared up at me, waiting for further instructions. I had to bite the inside of my jaw, to keep from ravishing her right now. "The bra." I said. She reached behind her back and unfastened it, dangling it from one finger before tossing it next to the discarded shirt. I let my eyes roam over her. Her tits were the perfect mouth-full and perky. My dick responded, pulsating in my pants. I slowly walked towards her and sat on the edge of the bed. My heart was racing, my hands aching to touch her.