Chapter 36: Jay

Forty minutes later, I pulled my truck into the parking garage outside the Riverstone Resort in Pigeon Forge. My cock was aching, my balls tight, all because of the beautiful girl sitting next to me. I grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles. I had driven beyond the speed limit to get here. All I wanted was to spend some quality time with Emily. She had pulled back from me this last week and I didn’t like it one bit. I missed her smile, her laugh, her witty messages and her body. I placed my hand behind her neck and brought her lips to mine. 

“You’re a tease, you know that,” I growled as I sucked her tongue into my mouth. She let out one of those whimpers that undid me and grabbed the front of my shirt. She stroked my aching dick, giving it a squeeze every now and then. I was close to losing it completely. She pulled back and chewed at her bottom lip. I ran my thumb across it and let her suck it into her mouth. I groaned, as her tongue teased my thumb. Damn, I wanted that mouth wrapped around my cock.

She pulled back a grin spreading across her face. She looked around the parking garage, satisfied no one else was around, she dropped her head into my lap. Now it wasn’t only her hand teasing me, her mouth was too. 

“Fuck.” I grabbed a handful of her hair and thrusted my pelvis up. She looked up at me with those green fuck me eyes and I had to bite my hand to keep from coming in my pants. “Emmy.” I rasped her name. She licked her lips and ever so slowly, unfastened my shorts. She slid her hand down and caressed me. Now only over my boxers. “Shit, baby.” I shuddered. 

The windows in the truck had started to fog from all the heat I knew I was generating. 

“Would you like me to take care of this for you?” she asked. 

“God, yes.” I pleaded. She placed her fingers under the waistband of my boxers and slid them down. Once my erection sprung free, her soft, warm hand stroked it. 

“Jesus.” I threw my head back on the seat. Her tongue lapped around the head and I felt like I was being zapped with lighting. As her mouth slid over me, I started to shake.

“Fuck, baby. It won’t take long.” I gathered her hair up so it wasn’t falling in her face as she worshiped my dick. Her tongue ran up my shaft, then she sucked me back down. And that was all she wrote. “Coming, baby. Coming.” I warned her as I shot off in her tight little mouth. She stroked me a few more times, until I stopped shuddering then pulled back with a pop and wiped her mouth. I pressed my face against the cool window and looked over at her. She was running her fingers through her hair, trying to tame it back down. 

“Come here.” I growled, pulling her into my lap. My dick was pressed between us, still rock hard. When I pressed my mouth to hers, I could taste the saltiness of my come on her lips. I loved tasting myself there. I loved what she did to me. 

I was still trying to catch my breath and get my dick and heart back under control when she pulled back from me. 

“Are you going to be okay?” she giggled. 

I laughed and shook my head. “I’m not sure. I might end up having a heart attack this weekend if you keep giving me orgasms like that.”

She giggled. “Well, there are many many more where that one comes from.” 

I shoved myself back into my pants, buttoning and zipping them. 

“I sure as hell hope so.” I took her hand in mine. “But I want this weekend to be about more than sex. I want to take you out to dinner, hold your hand, and kiss you whenever I want just like a normal couple.” She made me feel things I had never experienced before. When I was away from her, I felt an emptiness inside my soul. An emptiness that was only filled by her. 

“Are we?” she asked. I titled my head, not quite sure what she was asking me. “A real couple?”

My lips parted ready to confess my heart to her. But I held my tongue. I wasn’t sure I was good enough for someone as perfect as Emily. I wanted to show her I was willing to make the sacrifice for her, if she was willing to let me. 

“I want to be,” I choked out. I want to break the pattern with her. I wanted to be her boyfriend. I hoped I could prove that to her this weekend. The past week's separation from her had been enough for me to know I didn’t want to spend another night without making her officially mine. 

“Emmy, I really love being with you. And I want to prove it to you.” I couldn’t tell her exactly how I felt. I knew if she rejected me, or told me she didn’t love me back, I would break. 

“Jay, I like being with you too, but we both know…” I placed a finger over her lip, knowing what she was going to say.

“I’m tired of there being buts in our relationship. I want you and only you. Let me show you how much.”

That smile that sent my heart into overdrive spread across her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and nodded.

“Then show me.”