Chapter 32: Emily

Once we were in my bedroom, he grabbed me by the waist and threw me onto the bed.

"First," he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. "Let's solve this size issue." He fisted his long, thick cock. I bit my bottom lip and pushed up on my knees. I wrapped my hand around his base and stared up at him.

"We all agreed you were the biggest. I don't know why you are in such a tizzy about it."

"Principals and half an inch."

"Hmm... okay then." I gave him a light stroke and he blew out a breath. I glided my hand to his tip, gave it a lick, basking in the slight shudder at my touch. When his eyes were locked on mine again. I started sliding my hand down his erection, counting as I went.

"1...2...3...4...5...6..." My hand reached his base and I smiled salaciously up at him.

A smirk spread across his face and something twinkled in his eyes. "Your measurement style isn't accurate."

"7...8..." I fondled his balls. A low groan escaped his lips. "Not accurate, huh?"

"That's better."

"Good." I sucked the tip into my mouth, watching as his head fell back and his mouth opened. I took him in, gripping him tightly as I jerked him.

"Ah... fuck, baby." His hands tangled in my hair. I took as much of him as I could in my mouth and swirled my tongue around.

"Emmy..." he gritted his teeth. "Fuck. I don't want to come yet." He started to shake as I continued to work my mouth and tongue over his shaft. "Shit, stop baby. I want to come inside you." I didn't stop. I sucked him and tugged his balls. And that was it. He gripped the side of my face and stilled me as he shot off in my mouth. I gulped him down and licked once more up his shaft, making sure I got every drop of him.

He pulled my hair, tilting my head back so I was forced to look up at him.

"That was a bad girl." He scolded.

"I just wanted to taste you." I sucked my lip in between my teeth.

"God damn." He pulled me to my feet and crushed his lips to mine. I slid my hands under his shirt and pushed it up. He broke from me long enough to pull it over his head. Then he pulled me closer and devoured my mouth again.

When he took a step back from me, my lungs were on fire and my lips were tingling. He cleared his throat and took another step back. I sat back on my knees, watching him as he tried to pull himself back together. I loved that I did that to him. He stuffed his dick back into his jeans. He slowly pulled his belt out of the loops and my heart sped up. A slow smile spread across his face.

"Enough decision making for you." He yanked the belt free of its loops. "Take off your shirt." He was back in control now, and damn if I didn't love it. I eagerly obeyed him, pulling my shirt over my head. He took a step towards me. "Now the bra." His voice was deep and gruff. I reached behind my back and slowly unhooked my bra, letting it fall to the floor. He took an already erect nipple between his fingers and pinched it. A small gasp escaped from me. He reached into his pocket and pulled out several condoms, tossing them on the bed beside me.

"I plan to use them all." He smacked the belt across his hand and I felt the wetness creeping from me. I reached out for him, but he stopped me and shook his finger at me. He put his hand in the other pocket and pulled out the sleep mask we had used for a blindfold earlier.

"You kept the blindfold."

"Damn right I did." He smacked the belt across his hand again. "Take off your jeans. But leave the thong." I quickly did as he said, shaking with anticipation. I wanted to reach out for him again, but I also liked when he played the role of Mr. Grey. "Turn around."