Chapter 40: Emily

I don't know about this." Casey stood in front of the full length mirror in Mia's room, as we all got ready for the Dress for Sex Birthday Bash. Casey turned around and looked at the back of the pink babydoll lingerie she wore.

"Case, you look amazing. Seth is going to love it." Mia assured her as she zipped up her knee high boots. She stood and smoothed out the invisible wrinkles from her short plaid skirt.

"Mia's right." I agreed as I put on a pair of gold dangle earrings. I adjusted the white lacy bra that criss-crossed down my midriff. My knee high boots also boasted six inch stilettos, which accented my butt in their tight white boyshorts.

"Pretty sure you're going to drive your man crazy in that outfit, Em." Casey sat down on the bed, placing her hands under her thighs.

I smiled, just thinking about the look on his face got me all hot and bothered. "That's the plan."

"I'm looking forward to meeting him. You've kept him a secret for so long." Casey added. I wondered what her reaction would be when she saw me and Jay together. Lucy was her best friend after all.

"Well, no more secrets." I added the gold necklace Mia handed me to my ensemble, admiring myself in the mirror.

"Thank god!" Mia exclaimed. I giggled. I had told Mia and Ashley everything that had happened last weekend. And explained that tonight was going to be the night we officially came out as a couple. "Time for birthday shots!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of her room to the kitchen.

"Lucy," Casey called as she followed us. "Are you going to come show us your outfit?"

The door down the hall closed and Lucy walked into the kitchen. She paused and held out the ends of the skirt. She wore a corset that fanned out at the bottom that was covered in skulls and fishnet stockings.

"What do you all think? Do you think Jay will like it?" She swayed her body from side to side.

"I think he's going to like what you are wearing better," Mia said under her breath so only I could hear. I bumped my hips against her and smiled.

"I think you look great." Casey complimented.

"Shot." Mia slid a glass to each of us. "To Emily turning twenty one."

Soon, the party was in full swing. Half dressed couples danced and the booze flowed. I kept looking towards the door, waiting for him to walk in. He had texted earlier and said he was running a bit late, but would be here soon.

I was leaning against the bar chatting with Ashley and one of her friends from high school when I saw him.

Holy shit. My knees buckled at the sight of him. He wore khaki pants and the same button down blue shirt he had worn on our first date to the Sunsphere, but now, it hung open. Revealing his toned abs. The blue tie was draped around his neck and I swear I was wet just remembering what he did to me with that tie.

He scanned the party and as soon as he spotted me, his eyes lit up and a smile spread across his face. I stood up straighter. All the noise and chatter from the party faded away. And it was just me and him.

He started making his way towards me, but my moment was burst by Lucy jumping in front of him.

"Hey, Jay. Do you like my outfit?" She twirled. But he wasn't looking at her. His eyes were locked on me. His eyes slowly roamed over my body until his gaze locked with mine again.

"Holy damn."

Lucy giggled and tried to reach for him. Somewhere in her head, she believed he was talking to her. He paid her no attention and walked right up to me. I bit my bottom lip causing his breath to hitch. His hands landed on my waist. I grabbed the ends of the tie and pulled him closer.