Chapter 41: Emily

I relished every single moment of the night. Every touch, every kiss, every dance with Jay was beyond euphoric. I loved how attentive he was, how he caressed the small of my back while we talked to our friends, and how he held me in his arms as we slowly danced around the living room.

He had told me he loved me. I knew my heart would never be the same, it would never belong solely to me any more. This man is what kept it beating. I knew he was my soulmate. Especially after everything we had been through to get to this moment.

"Jay, Jay," Seth rushed up, interrupting our dance. "Please tell me you have a condom?" Jay smirked and raised his eyebrows at him. I stifled a giggle as Jay reached into his pocket and handed Seth a condom.

"Thanks, man." Seth was beaming from ear to ear.

Jay laughed and slapped him on the shoulder. "Go get her, tiger."

Jay was smiling when he turned his gaze back to me. I giggled and ran a finger down his chest, toying with the strip of hair that disappeared beneath his waistline.

"I hope you have another one of those."

He brushed his lips against mine. "Don't worry, little lady. There's plenty more."

"Good." I grabbed a hold of his tie and started pulling him to my bedroom. "Because I want to play with Mr. Grey."

Once we were inside my bedroom, I ripped the tie from around his neck and offered it to him.

He smirked. "You want me to tie you up, don't you?" I nodded, offering up my wrists. A low rumble escaped his throat as he wound the tie around my wrists. He pulled me against him, running his hand through my hair. His other hand cupped my bottom, giving it a squeezing.

"All eyes have been on you tonight, birthday girl. You've driven every man crazy in this little number." He toyed with the straps on my lacy bra. "Especially me."

I smiled up at him. "I only wanted to drive you crazy."

"Hush," his voice changed to a low growl. He quickly grabbed me and threw me onto the bed. Just that change in his voice had my insides pulsing. He straddled me, grabbing my tied wrists and extending them over my head. He nipped my neck and kissed down my chest, using his finger to slide over the lace covering my nipples.

"Please," I begged. He sucked my nipple into his mouth, releasing it with a popping sound. I arched my back, asking for more. He continued to kiss down my abdomen, stopping just above my waist line.

"You know what I think..." he sat up on the side of the bed. I let out a whimper, expressing my disdain. He grabbed the tie and yanked me up, positioning me over his lap. His hands roamed over my ass. "I think I need to dole out some birthday spankings." He yanked at the lacy boy shorts and started sliding them down my legs. "And once I'm done, I'm going to fuck you wearing nothing but these boots." I was shivering with anticipation, his hand slid down my bottom to my core.

"Fuck, baby," He moaned. "You're already so fucking wet."

"Please, Jay."

"Please what?" He slid a finger slid over my opening. I gripped the comforter with my hands.

"Spank me." I felt his dick twitch beneath me, but before I could think of what I wanted him to do with that, his hand connected with my ass. I gasped and gripped the comforter tighter.

"Twenty to go." He whispered next to my ear as another smack landed on its mark. "Nineteen."

By the time he got to zero I was a withering puddle of wetness on his lap. His hand stroked my ass one more time then pulled me up, nestling me on his lap. My bottom was sore, but everything else buzzed.