Chapter 33: Jay

I pulled Emily into my arms, kissing the top of her head. My heart felt like a stampede of wild buffalo and I knew she could hear it. When she started to shiver, I scooped her into my arms and stepped into the shower. I put her down and turned on the water, letting the cool spray hit me until it warmed up. Then I gathered her in my arms and turned her into the steaming water. She sighed, laying her head against my chest. 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I had a million things I wanted to say to her, but nothing would come out. I wanted to tell her exactly what she meant to me, but the words kept getting stuck in my throat. She looked up at me, her green eyes glowing with post coital bliss.

“That was…” she started, but I pressed my lips to hers. I rested my forehead against hers, the warm water rushing over us. 

“God, you’re amazing, Emily.” 

Her hand trailed down my abs, those eyes I couldn’t get enough of locked on me. 

“So are you.” 

I kissed her again. My entire body responded to her. I reached behind her and turned off the water, grabbing a towel from the rack. I wrapped it around her, snatching a second one and wrapping it around my waist. I took Emily’s hand, drawing her from the tub and right back into my arms. My mouth found hers again, as if that is where it belonged. 

We managed to make it to the bed, where we both fell in a heap of limbs and towels onto the bed. Emily giggled and my insides warmed. This time when I took her it was slow. I took my time thrusting into her until we were both shaking with pleasure. Slow, fast, sexy foreplay, kinky sex. It didn’t matter with this girl. As long as I was with her, nothing else mattered. 

The morning sunlight, streaming through the blinds, jostled me from sleep. I sat up, resting my head on my hand and took in the girl laying next to me. She lay face down, her brown her, sprawled down her back and onto the pillow. The sheet barely covered her. I trailed my finger down her spine. She sighed, but didn’t wake. I wanted to spend every day of my life waking up next to this girl. Her soft sighs and slight snores had my heart patterning in rhythms I wasn’t used to. I splayed my hand over her back then leaned in to kiss her cheek. She rolled over, her perky breasts on full display. I cupped one and nibbled behind her ear, right where I knew she liked. I saw the smile spread across her face and knew she was awake. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and her hands gripped my head. 

“Tell me we can stay in bed all day,.” I said in between kisses. I didn’t want to think what was on the other side of that door. And I definitely didn’t want to face it.

“I like that idea,” she agreed. 

“Good.” I ripped open a condom and sheathed myself then pushed into her. “You have to be super quiet.” It didn’t take long until she was mewling beneath me. 

“Ohh…” She buried her head in my neck and bit, holding in her moans as I thrusted into her. “Ohh… Jay… I’m going to come.”

“Me too baby.” I bit my tongue to keep my own calls of pleasure at bay. “Fuck, you’re so perfect.” I pulled out of her and kissed her lips. 

“Good morning.” Her smile spread across her face. I chuckled and climbed off her, slipping off the condom and making my way to the bathroom.

When I stepped back into the bedroom, she was snuggled under the comforter on her side. I slid in next to her and pulled her warm body against mine, kissing her shoulder blades. 

“Can I ask you a question?” her soft voice asked.

“Of course.” 

She rolled over so she was facing me. “Who’s Becky?”