Chapter 29: Emily

"Oh, God. I have to pee, but I can't move." I lay sprawled on Jay's bed after several hours of mind blowing sex. He had done everything he promised and so much more. I wasn't sure if my legs would even support me anymore. He lay beside me, naked, with his hands behind his head.

"Did I live up to your fifty shades of standards?"

I raised up and rested my head on my hand, smiling down at him. "The vanilla parts, atleast."

"Oh is that so." He grabbed me by the waist and started tickling me. I screeched and wiggled in protest, trying to push his hands away. "Did you want the red room pain, Emmy?"

"Stop," I giggled. "I have to pee." He stilled his hands and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Next time I'll be sure to blindfold you before tying you up. And maybe I'll head over to West Knox News and pick up a few toys."

I shoved him off me and climbed out of bed. "Your tongue is better than anything you could buy at the adult store." I picked up his shirt from the floor and pulled it on, buttoning it halfway down.

He smirked and reached out for me. "Is that right? I thought it was my magic penis you couldn't do without." I laughed and leaned down and kissed him. I pulled open his nightstand drawer and pulled out the panties I had left here a couple weeks ago and shimmied into them.

"I like both." I batted my eyes at him.

"I want those back." he tugged at my legs, trying to get me back in bed.

"You can take them off again later. Right now, bathroom."

I quickly made my way to the bathroom, relieved myself and cleaned up. I was sore, but in a good way. I smiled at myself in the mirror, happy for once looking into this particular mirror. Tonight felt like he was really mine.

I padded towards the kitchen. The light was already on and so was the one down the other hall. I was pretty sure it was dark when Jay and I had stumbled in, but then again, I had been so wrapped up in him, I couldn't be sure. I reached into a cabinet and pulled down a glass. I had just turned on the tap to fill up the glass when I heard a noise behind me.

"Ha!" I spun around, to see Ashley standing on the threshold. "I knew it was you!"

My mouth fell open and I nearly dropped the glass in my hand.

"Wh...What are you doing here?"

Ashley walked into the kitchen and leaned against the counter.

"My apartment is being fumigated, so Will said I could crash here."

"Have you been here this whole time?" My chest became hot and I knew a redness was creeping in. I had thought we were alone and so had Jay, so we hadn't held back.

"Uh-huh." Ashley nodded. My stomach was churning as my head started to spin. What could I say to rectify this.

"It's...um...it's not what it looks like."

Ashley laughed and crossed her arms. "Oh, yeah, then what is it?" she looked me over.

My face was red hot now. What could I possibly say? I was standing in the middle of his kitchen, wearing his shirt, and she had no doubt heard the earlier noises coming from his bedroom.

"It's....um.... it's..." I tried desperately to come up with something.

Ashley reached out and patted my arm. "It's okay, Em. Your secret is safe with me. I know what it's like to have to hide your relationship from someone."

"You do?"

She nodded. "My brother didn't know about my relationship with Will at first. He had this rule about his friends dating his younger sister. But Will and I really hit it off and we started hanging out and well..."